Warehouse

Medine

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have information on the fit of the Dubbleworks 6601xx? The size charts on the various Rakuten shops differ from store to store. I'm mostly interested in the upper thigh size (what they call watari?) if someone could kindly measure theirs.

Summer catalogs up! Looks like the new 1001 is the same as last years aside from an offset belt loop and dropping the XX as mentioned previously.

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalogs

I'd be interested to see the measurements, for some reason they look slimmer? Maybe its just me...Also think they streamlined the back pockets more...

Edited by aho

Asked Gordon about the fit...he confirmed with WH that the 1001 is indeed slimmer throughout the leg, although by how much it isn't clear. I'll be looking forward to the measurements, but this is the last thing I needed right now...

^ From what I could get off Google Translate, yes, sanforized denim.  They have oneversion of the 40's cut and two of the 60's cut with a zip or button fly.  The cotton is a mix of Memphis, Texas, and Arizona.  I wonder what that specific blend does to the texture of the denim. 

At 18900 Yen for the 40's cut and 15000 yen for the 60's cut, they seem to be a decent bargain. 

i should be getting the 415 (700) by next tuesday.  (or tomorrow.  just tracked them and they are already in Oakland, to be delivered in san francisco.  Japanese shipping never ceases to amaze me.  maybe its because im on the west coast, but still).  This is the last pair of jeans Im buying for a loooong time, I swear.

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Gnomes, I've received 2 of those from Japan Holic, not a bad freebie. What do you think of the 415s, not bad eh? Mine are still raw and are on the schedule for 2023. I think I'll have to sell off a few pairs!

Interestingly, mine have the inner front crotch seam unfelled, like a pair of repro '44s. Are yours the same?

yea, no felled inner crotch seam here either.  I think the jeans are going to be great.  I honestly had to have a pair of Warehouse at some point, mostly because Aho is so ride or die for them.  I had to get a piece of the action, and the 700 was one I was eyeballing the most.  Since these are basically the same thing and at $190, barring a terrible fit and lousy construction (both seem to not be case at all), nothing could go wrong.  I too was planning on putting these on ice and concentrating on the jeans I have at hand, but Im not sure if I will manage this well.  

edit * dang, these guys shrank quite a bit, about an inch in the thigh and close to 3" in waist and length.  Should be a perfect fit once the waist stretches out a bit.  I owe fit pics for my SD101, FC 0105xx, and now the Warehouse 415.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space