Warehouse

Medine

That's probably because you're accessing the site via an apple Internet-enabled device, thereby enabling Warehouse to apply its price differentiation practice.

Or maybe just a mistake on the behalf of the previous poster...

ot&emotional has a bit more information...

http://item.rakuten....wb99-6601xx-ow/

Not sure where the majority of manufacturer cost savings comes in (only WH knows for sure) but we at least know they use synthetic indigo for both the 6601xx and 6602.

EDIT: my post is not in response to apple internet enabled devices and pricing, just randomly thinking out loud...

Edited by aho

Can't retrieve it immediately but I came across a detail pic of the 6601XX with label 'made in japan' so it would be a blatant lie if they were not. I really like the fit of these, I might pick up a pair anyway. Now comes the hard part, which size to get

^Indeed, I've seen it as well, and a few websites list it as Made in Japan too. Honestly, I don't see why it automatically has to be Made in China just because it's a lower price point...Japan can make cheap things too! I'd say the same thing regardless of brand btw ;)

Funny you should ask; I just set 'em out to wear tomorrow night. I really like them a lot, aho. The denim is truly nice, and I'd love to hear your personal take should you acquire a pair. No significant fading as of yet, but if the weather permits, I'll take em for a bike ride this weekend. The 6601's look interesting and the cut is good, too. That price... I can see your dilemma.

First world problems, my friend... though you can't go wrong with either of these cell bitch jeans.

^I'm leaning towards the 1100's for the details and the denim; It's been a while since WH did a straight up 66' repro and I'm a repro head to the core (poly core in this case ;) )...From what I've seen of faded 6601XX's, they might be a bit too streaky for my tastes as well. but yes, at that price, you can get a person conflicted...

Edited by aho

Ha, I did the same but my pics aren't as nice, just iPhone. Here they are anyway.. 700 - 2 month wear and 2 washes.

I just noticed these 700s don't have a cinch, nor do they have the remnants of one had you snipped it off. Are these a special model of the 700s sold without a cinch? Am I crazy? What's going on here?

:rolleyes: Interesting, I got the chance to get a pair of Warehouse Lot. 1100 as well. Funny thing is, I got another pair of 1100 one month later because the seller incorrectly labelled his 1100 as 1110. When the second pair arrived, luckily I found these two pairs are different period products and the details, cutting are lil bit different even. So I hold these two pairs. I might post some comparison pics when I got the time.

I just noticed these 700s don't have a cinch, nor do they have the remnants of one had you snipped it off. Are these a special model of the 700s sold without a cinch? Am I crazy? What's going on here?

Lot. 700s is WWII type details with an addition rivet on crotch. without cinch and red tab.

Lot. 700 is model with cinch back and buttons are different.

forgot to mention, someone needs to take these 1004XX's (2011, slimmer fit) because I most certainly don't need them (but want them)...those one wash 32's are the culprit:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/takeoff-c/i00004576/

faded ex pair here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/take5tw/22768420

What I DO need? Been looking for 2011 era 1001XX's in a 32 (or 15th's if anyone has them)...just putting it out there... ;)