Warehouse

Medine

which one's slimmer. eternal 811 or 660s? planning to get me some warehouse (my first :P)

im afraid it looks ridiculous from behind like my 811. if my true is 30 can i fit in 29 in 660?

the eternal 811s are very very marginally slimmer compared to a pair of 660's in the same size. they have the same upper thigh and knee measurements and the 811's are only .25 inches smaller in the leg opening. so there shouldn't be too much of a difference. i own a pair of 811s and am about to own a pair of 660s but from what i've seen so far, you can't go wrong with either as both end up looking great with a lot of wear and washes.

with regards to sizing, i think you are better off looking at measurements from 660's instead of going by tagged size and different batches seem to have different sizing. the older batch of 660's are sized very big and a size 30 gives you a 35inch waist measurement. check the measurement charts for better accuracy.

not jeans but today i picked up these tote bags (since i collect tote bags) i found, on a whim. anybody got more info on these? a search on google didn't reveal anything to me.

6880755142_ebc1c9df6d.jpg

6880755076_735be5b22c.jpg

nice tote bags!

i gave my wh800 to a good friend of mine as he was kinda interested in raw denim and stuff and i can't see myself wearing them in in the near future. he studies for one semester in groningen and has the pair now for nearly a week. and what happened on tuesday to him? some guy at a party asked him if he wears a pair of warehouse jeans from japan. in my 5 years of raw denim i've never been asked by a stranger what jeans i wear :D

Ranon,

Those totes were/are given out by the warehouse stores around Japan. They come with really expensive purchases, so a pair of the higher end jeans or jackets I guess. The store manager told me that there are different colors depending on the store. I got the blue and yellow one as a gift after talking with store staff for awhile in Osaka.

thanks Ranon

what size u usually wear on 811? and what size that you have on 600?

still confuse what size should i get the 29 or 30 :S

for a reference i got a pbj xx011 in 30 and it fits me slim but its pretty tight on the thigh and an inch room on the waist

im looking for a slim with enough room silhouette

cropresize.jpg

thanks Ranon

what size u usually wear on 811? and what size that you have on 600?

still confuse what size should i get the 29 or 30 :S

for a reference i got a pbj xx011 in 30 and it fits me slim but its pretty tight on the thigh and an inch room on the waist

Well, big has post wash measurements for the 660 and the xx011, so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. Both the size 29 and 30 660 are bigger in the thigh than the pbjs, and the size 30 660 is 1" smaller in the waist than the pbjs. Going off of what you've said, it sounds like the size 30 should be fine.

Ranon,

Those totes were/are given out by the warehouse stores around Japan. They come with really expensive purchases, so a pair of the higher end jeans or jackets I guess. The store manager told me that there are different colors depending on the store. I got the blue and yellow one as a gift after talking with store staff for awhile in Osaka.

gotta love the wh staff....they gave me a couple freebies too (handkerchiefs) after geeking out with them on all the diff. properties of the denim, models, etc.....wish I could work/live there! ;)

kidgloves: thanks for the information, really nice move they made. the graphics are great.

kravia: i got my eternals in a size 30 and my warehouse in a 31 because i wanted something with a little more room. like what setterman said, i think the 30 will fit you fine on the 660's. having said that, 660's are not going to fit like the pbj's though. the xx011 is very slim through the leg but looking at the picture, the 660's will still look great on you.

mentioned a couple of days back that i picked up a duck digger shirt. i remember first seeing it in a copy of lightning magazine's denim work styleand thought to myself "i want that!". might not be everyone's cup of tea but i knew i had to get it when i first saw it. turns out that i managed to find one in my size on sale (last piece) so that was cherry on top of the cake.

don't have too much experience with workshirts as i tend to try to control my spending when it comes to shirts and this is the first warehouse shirt i own. i have/had some other nice shirts from Buzz Rickson, K&TH, John Bull, Sugar Cane etc but i think this one is one of my favourites (not saying this because it's new) because the sleeves are the perfect length since some of the other shirts i won tend to have some really long sleeves. also love the detailing on these.

7028612673_88ac8f3226_b.jpg

6882512816_48cb393842_b.jpg

6882512896_95f26ae471_b.jpg

here is some minor chainstitch run-off which is not uncommon in workshirts but what i liked was the run-off on the left was on the front panel of the shirt (grey chambray) and the run-off on the right was at the back panel of the shirt (blue chambray), which tells a lot about how the shirt was sewed and constructed.

7028612963_296433afca_b.jpg

7028613161_376588f830_b.jpg

there you see the left pocket (which is not symmetrical to the right one in size and design). initially i thought all the stitching was tacked down (which actually doesn't make sense) but then i realised that they incorporated the stitching to allow for a pen which is brilliant.

7028613057_b70bf969cb_b.jpg

love the double felled chainstitch on both sides, located on the underside of the placket of the shirt. contrast white stitching is a nice touch certainly.

6882513254_c9169b41e4_b.jpg

here is my favourite part of the shirt. what you think looks like a normal collar...

6882513322_7e18832166_b.jpg

actually reveals a hidden button down collar. very cool as i've never seen anything like this or recall anything that was made like this. the blank selvage was a really nice and subtle touch. definitely a very interesting piece because of this.

7028613437_b8d919b7e1_b.jpg

the normal underside of the shirt sleeve inseam.

7028613513_897a6bf8bf_b.jpg

a turnover reveals more double felled chainstitch inside. very nice.

sorry for the long review about a shirt which isn't exactly current but i haven't seen anything like this before and thought it would be interesting to share and also keep the warehouse thread more alive. first shirt from warehouse and definitely won't be the last. will love to see more of their shirts in future because i love the attention they put into their products. very easy to overlook but tells a million things when you see little details like that. will definitely be keeping an eye out for warehouse products in near future.

nice tote bags!

i gave my wh800 to a good friend of mine as he was kinda interested in raw denim and stuff and i can't see myself wearing them in in the near future. he studies for one semester in groningen and has the pair now for nearly a week. and what happened on tuesday to him? some guy at a party asked him if he wears a pair of warehouse jeans from japan. in my 5 years of raw denim i've never been asked by a stranger what jeans i wear :D

In Groningen! It wasn't me, I just moved from there to Leeuwarden.

Edited by rocco

My Sunny Sports shirts have that same hidden button at the collar; its a pretty cool element on a shirt

Received that same tote bag when I bough my duckdiggers at warehouse osaka; afterwards people started approaching me to ask if I liked Japanese clothing brands, definitely draws attention. Did you wash yours yet? Guy at the shop warned me they can shrink to midget sized totes if washed at hot temperatures

Ranon, Those totes were/are given out by the warehouse stores around Japan. They come with really expensive purchases, so a pair of the higher end jeans or jackets I guess. The store manager told me that there are different colors depending on the store. I got the blue and yellow one as a gift after talking with store staff for awhile in Osaka.

I got one with my 1000XX 15th anniv jeans