Warehouse

Medine

that's why i love warehouse. it's just so good. i think mccoy is the other coolest brand simply because they make everything in house. then sugarcane. but that's just my top japanese brands.

11975ag.jpg

great fit on those man, been giving mine 800's some love recently as well, i'll post evo pics at some point. also, picked up this indigo dyed pinpoint oxford from BiG on sale recently great spring/summer weight shirt.

c29349b0.jpg

the only thing that stands in the way of me getting a new pair of warehouses--besides funding--is the urge to get a pair of black ducks to replace my pants. it's annoying and i think i'm going to miss the fading properties of denim, but fuck... i really want some black pants!

xpost from evo.

i'll take more/ detail pictures eventually.

660s

worn pretty consistently since july 2010.

initial soak, but everything after that gets fuzzy. lots of rain. touched soap 2 times? 6 months and 1 year i think.

haven't been getting love since the ass needs to be patched and i'm lazy!

DSC_0193-2.jpg

DSC_0191-1.jpg

Edited by wgmds

I really like the fit on that j-fabled guy, but shouldn't the 1003xx fit looser than that? it looks slim and tapered, or is it just the photo?

i've noticed this with a ton of japanese guys and 40's/50's 501 models....somehow theyre able to downsize (i guess japanese guys don't have waists?) and wear them comfortably but slim like the guy in the photo...the only way i can do that is to stick with 60's cuts.

good thing doctors are well represented on this board :P

Its definitely my favorite pair of denim but I only wear them during summer because I think these go better with sneakers than boots

btw Warehouse blog put a shit load of pictures online from the new Blue & Gray line! Not a fan of the arcs but I can see some nice result cutting part of the arcs

2502 66cut and chinos are calling my name..

last pictures are the new 1001xx denim!!!

shit, cant sleep for sure tonight lol

Edited by SLAB

Oooh, a Warehouse '66 cut would be fucking awesome. I wonder if BiG will get some? If not I might have to break my Rakuten cherry and get some direct from Japan. A few unpicked stitches on those back pockets would yield a fairly good flat '66 type arc.

2501 is lookin pretty good with the offset belt loop:

http://ameblo.jp/for...1876495896.html

http://ameblo.jp/for...1876481819.html

Now I don't know if i'll want a 2501 (when would I find time to wear this!), 2502 (need a 60s cut in my life), or test out that new 1001XX denim (can't realy justify this either although that fake red tab intrigues me)...The make it or break it for me will be the denim on the Blue Gray line. I wonder if it will vary from what they've been using so far? They seem to exhibit amazing fades (provided that denim jacket is the same material?). I also see a one wash-ish pair that looks nice and wrinkly/wormy, enough to make me drool. Glad warehouse have given themselves a new reason to geek out...

EDIT:

just realized there's a predistressed pair too:

http://ameblo.jp/for...1876499710.html

http://ameblo.jp/forgetmyself/image-11204577991-11876483781.html

yeah, lookin' good ;)

Edited by aho

^just making an informed observation based on what slab posted as the new pairs (gathered from the forgetmyself blog):

2501; straight model (55ish model now that we can see the offset belt loop )

2502, tapered slim (66 model, confirmed by the paper patch and "centered" belt loop)

2505; bush pants (the ones with the crazy buttons, they also show a distressed pair)

2506; tapered chinos

1920's logger jeans

1930's cinch back cowboy jeans (pretty self explanatory!)

now what would really be an interesting pair for me would be a 1001XX with off center belt loop, red tab and arcs...

Edited by aho

now what would really be an interesting pair for me would be a 1001XX with off center belt loop, red tab and arcs...

Not overly concerned about details like the arcs or tab (my thought is, "you're better than Levis, don't try to copy their trademarks, come up with your own"), but I would like to see a 1001XX with an offset rear belt loop and zip fly. They made a small number of them for the 15th Anniversary, and it was only briefly on Warehouse's website.

Can't tell much about the new 1001XX from the photos on the blog. Denim looks darker than the Anniv 1001XX denim, but can't tell much beyond that. Stitching red tab is kinda lame IMO.