Warehouse

Medine

anyone point me in the direction of the original limited whiskey cat denim, non-wash,i'd take anything sz 30-32 at this point

I assume this is what you want?

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?page=item&ic=34812

anyone own a Rocky Mountain down vest? I'm curious about the sizing. Warehouse has a collaboration out with them; I'm really feeling the blue one.

I also have seen a killer duck hunting jacket on their A/W 2010 catalog.

Too many nice stuff! I better just transfer my pay check to their bank account; works faster that way :D

I'd wear that jacket in a heartbeat as well, but they don't make "American Man" size, haha. I remember WH having the same (or type I) bull embroidery jacket a few years ago. My older 1001xx had the bull head patch, but you could barely make it out since the tag got REALLY dark.

Got the 700s yesterday. Threw 'em in the wash on my lunch break, wearin 'em today. Been too long since I had a pair of WH!

sale is only on final sale items

So much Warehouse lovin' in my life....was in NYC for 5 days and picked up a pair of the one wash 800's to replace my 660's that were too small after a few years in the closet. Needless to say, Gordon is the man and I can't wait to break these baby's in....Pictures when I can!

yeah the 660 are slimmer than the 800

I thought the 660 is just the 800 with two inches lopped off the top block?

Don't have any experience with the 660, but IMO it's tough to go wrong with the 800. Don't wear mine often enough because I should have got them a size smaller.

The 660's leg tapers a bit more from the knee down.

As a sufu fatass, I didn't love the leg on the 38W 800 - it's pretty slim in the top block and thigh but flappy at the hem. Wouldn't be tough to get it tapered another inch or half inch, but (for me at least) then it would have to be sent off for re-chainstitching, etc..

The 660's leg tapers a bit more from the knee down.

As a sufu fatass, I didn't love the leg on the 38W 800 - it's pretty slim in the top block and thigh but flappy at the hem. Wouldn't be tough to get it tapered another inch or half inch, but (for me at least) then it would have to be sent off for re-chainstitching, etc..

Mine are a 40, and I kinda wish I'd gotten a 38. They're okay post wash, but get too big in the waist way too quick. I agree with your opinion on the lower leg, needs a little more taper. On the pair I have, I wouldn't mind the front rise being as much as an inch lower, so the waist of the jeans follows the shape of my belt better.

does someone here know more about the billikenman pants. i know about the lucky charm stuff. but whats the idea of the different cuts. they all look very much lee inspired. aho maybe you know more about it ?

the new ones look great by the way.

the stranges though is by far the B104

36881_2.jpg

does someone here know more about the billikenman pants. i know about the lucky charm stuff. but whats the idea of the different cuts. they all look very much lee inspired. aho maybe you know more about it ?

the new ones look great by the way.

the stranges though is by far the B104

36881_2.jpg

Those look like women's pants to me...

yeah, i guess i'm bound to be in the minority on this. i prefer a higher rise -- my Ooe 02s have a perfect rise, as do my LVC 55s. the 800s are a little deceptive though. the fly is slightly shorter than that of my 55s, but the rise itself about the same. i guess what i'd like is an extra button on the 800s. the rise issue is what has caused me to move away from most japanese brands. at 6'2" im on the taller side, and in most cases the rise is too low. but i've seen your leg of the Ooe tour b.f., and i'm inclined to think we're about the same height.

yeah, i guess i'm bound to be in the minority on this. i prefer a higher rise -- my Ooe 02s have a perfect rise, as do my LVC 55s. the 800s are a little deceptive though. the fly is slightly shorter than that of my 55s, but the rise itself about the same. i guess what i'd like is an extra button on the 800s. the rise issue is what has caused me to move away from most japanese brands. at 6'2" im on the taller side, and in most cases the rise is too low. but i've seen your leg of the Ooe tour b.f., and i'm inclined to think we're about the same height.

I also like a higher rise pair. It gives more room to the important parts ;)

I'm 6' and I like the rise on the 800, Samurai S510s and S3000VX