Warehouse

Medine

Got my 800 o/w from BIG today. It's a very understated jean compared to the Samurai I've been wearing, and I think that's part of its charm. The details are interestingly subtle, from the narrow gold selvedge to the oxidized, antique looking buttons. And the denim, while lacking slub, is very hairy. Examined close up, the surface looks like a microscopic forest! I was a little hesitant about buying a one wash jean, but I think Warehouse did a great job with it. The denim doesn't appear to have undergone anything too harsh. It's still very dark, even in color, and, of course, fluffy as hell. I'm sure these are going to break in beautifully -- nice and classic like.

intrigued by the 484 and figured i'd try them out. i think i like them. i'm used to a slimmer fit but i wanted something a little different for the fall. they feel kind of weird, i guess because they're just fuller in the leg than i'm used to. they definitely work better with L/S shirts where i have stick legs with my slimmer cuts.

and they are sooooooooft.

thoughts?

sz 32

waist 16

f. rise 10

thigh 11.5

inseam 33.5

hem 8.25

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

^The pair I posted was basically the 15th Anniversary pair (same denim and details IIRC) with a gripper zipper in place of the button fly. Still wondering if they'll ever be back up on the site, I'm sure it will be eventually unless they are trying to push in store sales...

EDIT: Snake, couldn't remember if it was you, but I know someone on here had the 1003XX's....Care to post pics?

Missed it the first time around...thanks! I'll patiently await your updates and if I ever get enough money to throw around I'll maybe buy a pair myself....The 1003XX denim looks a bit more even if that makes sense with less initial hairiness if memory serves me correct...Really interested to see how they fade!

Guys, I've been wearing my new 484s for the past few days. This denim is incredible and the cut is great, truly comfortable; perfect for boots. How much should I expect this 1000xx denim to stretch? I'm at 16.5" after two full days of wear on a tag size 32.

I wouldn't think much. My 800 o/w have stretched maybe 1 inch in the waist over the past 2 weeks, and they were pretty tight initially.

That 15th 1001xx denim looks the tits.

Still lusting after a pair with arcs. Got too much denim already, but figure I need a pair of Warehouse to round out the collection...

Would you Warehouse connoisseurs say that the 15th 1001xx denim is a good gateway that will deliver those characteristic Warehouse fades? (If Snakes evo photos are any indication, then I'm thinking hell yes)

^In regards to the fading characteristics, Snake is really on the forefront of this...Haven't seen any other pairs with as much wear as him but if those pictures are anything to go by, they will be glorious!

15th is definitely a good way to round out a collection, esp. as your flagship Warehouse model. It starts off a bit lighter than the 1000XX denim but is formidable in it's own right.

Need to get my pair chainstitched so I can start wearing them already...

Thanks for the comments and reps! I've been wearing them everyday since I got them. I am really enjoying the denim and have no desire to wear anything else. I had some concerns about the thin threads but they are holding up very well.

PeterParker - Can't go wrong with either 1001 or 1000 denim. Just need to find the cut you like.