Warehouse

Medine

nowhere close to grail status but taking it one wash at a time

warehouse 660's, first wash (cold handwash) after initial hot machine wash. about 5 months of wear

f_m1txaktm_f23e781.jpg

f_m1txakvm_0f8f191.jpg

might be a size to big for ya Lendo. tried on some pairs at jcrew last week. 32 is too small for me and the 34s were too big.

just so you know. . . Gordon told me that these are the same as the 484, except these are raw- http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=7685&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

good thing is you can send them back if they don't work out.

Totally random occurrence yesterday:

So i sold my contest 660's to one of my friends i work with at the cab company. His other job is at a local record store. They frequently have visitors from Japan come through and spend lots of loot on rare records.

Dude came in to buy some stuff from him yesterday and immediately recognized the contest jeans!!

He said that he has a pair and they're #97, dug around the original 660 thread and found that this is a user named simcoo (?). I tried to email him, but have not heard back yet. Seems his last login on the forums was about a month ago.

Just thought that it was awesome!!

i'm just tickled pink that this actually happened in my town. richmond is so lame when it comes to real denim. me and lenny gotta hold down the fort (with help from the beloved TV shooter bringing forth assistance from the south). good move lenny, make up some loot and spread some WH love.

i've decided to wear the 700s the whole month of ramadaan, so they are coming along a lot faster than they were before. i have a little time now since its halftime of the Bolton v. West Ham United match so ima show ya'll the progresso...enjoy chaps! and before someone plays themselves the ziplock bag in the front pocket is full of black seed(nigella sativa, NOT cannabis sativa. i'm straight-edge now) google it. classic muslim medicine...

44358411.jpg

53916274.jpg

37134341.jpg

60840761.jpg

17849287.jpg

65430459.jpg

79831917.jpg

16791612.jpg

41739814.jpg

as to the convo it seems some denim is just more prone to crinkles than others. warehouse and denime are famous for it, and i've seen a fair amount of fullcounts that show it as well. i've seen old women at my old job with cheap, sanforized lee jeans that are crinkly as hell, so my original hypothesis that the crinkles come from the shrinking and expanding of unsanf. denim is most likely wrong. it's a great denim mystery. i would ask gordon, but he doesn't reply to my e-mails or requests for thread anymore. this surely won't stop me from asking him when i go to NY the next time to get my jeans re-hemmed, and shamelessly beg for thread:D

jeezes, i'd turn them into a pair of shorts; kind of an ungodly sight

cute kid Frisco!

Took out my pair of Duck Diggers out of the closet; its a repro of a pair of The Stronghold denim from 1920 i believe. Lots of reinforcements around the crotch and back pockets. Since im not wearing these, i'll probably put them for sale soon. enjoy for now

f_m1txajvm_fc22686.jpg

f_m1txajwm_8de0e2f.jpg

f_m1txajym_20f7b71.jpg

f_m1txak0m_f740d3c.jpg

half-lined inside back pockets

f_m1txak1m_14be3c7.jpg

crotch reinforcements

f_m1txak2m_be9ed3a.jpg

^ lol, I used to tan my leather stuff & sterilise my denim in a UV machine back in the days when I worked in a lab - awesome times :P

Decided not to cop the Whisky Cat - not enough money to throw around...

Hello SuFu. I've been lurking for a good 3 or 4 years here, and over that time, i've been able to figure out most if not all my sizing needs through reading every single page of the denim brand i'm about to cop.

This time round, for some reason (perhaps the lateness of the hour), i'm baffled. I'm thinking of copping a pair of 660s ranonranonarat has on sale. The pair he has is sz 27. I'm currently wearing sz28 pbj 005bks, and they're more or less perfect. So i'm wondering is it's safe for me to go for the 27s?

Also, the masurements ranon has and those up on BIG are pretty different. This is another thing that has got me confused.

These are the measurements ranon has for his 660s:

waist: 30.5 inches

front rise: 10.5 inches

back rise: 13.5 inches

inseam: 37.0 inches

thigh: 10.75 inches

knee: 8 inches

hem: 7.0 inches

Apologies for the wordy post, especially for my first post. Hope you guys can help me out!

those measurements seem to be correct. 660's are notoriously oversized. My actual waist measures something around 29-30" and I bought a size 27 which fits perfectly