Warehouse

Medine

^nice whiskers and wallet fade. love the blue-ish color which is breaking through...must spread!

here are some measurements: (pre/post) WHxSUFU660

the pre soak measurements are after an cold saok from the first owner, so no raw measurements for them...

waist:36/35

thigh:12.25/12.25

f/r:11/10.8

b/r:15.5/15

inseam:34.5/33.75

hem:8.6/8.4

60min. each part (hottest tap water+boiling water)

just soaked the topblock and from knee down, so the thighs haven't touched water at all.

pretty satisfied with the fit after all. found some rusty buttons and i'll post fitpics+some close-ups if anybody wants to see it...

^will post pics as soon as my camera is loaded again.

well these are tagged as a 36 inseam and the hem+chainstich looks+thread used for it looks like the original so i actually think these haven't been hemmed.

but will ask the previous owner again to clarify things...

so I've decided to not take new fitpics cuz it actually haven't much changed to the old ones a page before, except that the inseam is a bit shorter and things.

here is an overload of pics - i couldn't resist, sry!...

soak method

p7270159f.jpg

after an hour everything was blue :)

p7270156.jpg

obligatory

p7280165.jpg

leather patch

p7280180.jpg

inside

p7280171.jpg

p7280172.jpg

p7280178.jpg

I actually still wear mine on a daily basis at the minute. Same size as ones pictured. They are just starting to rip on the crotch and both front pockets. Great fitting jeans. Obviously I don't wear mine too hard compared to some!

^can't wait to see some pics of your 800s mate...nice that they went straight to your house. so no customs for you ;)

I actually still wear mine on a daily basis at the minute. Same size as ones pictured. They are just starting to rip on the crotch and both front pockets. Great fitting jeans. Obviously I don't wear mine too hard compared to some!

Is it possible to get some pics/updates with info of your pair?

After losing about 15lbs, I wish they were my size too. But they have to go. They've been sitting in my closet for the last year, and personally, I'd like to see them go to someone who can really give them some good evo. I don't have any qualms about keeping them in the closet for another couple of years though. Knowing me, I'll probably gain the weight back! :rolleyes:

Still have my DuckDiggers DD107 hanging in the closet. These really need some wear soon. I'll post pictures of them tonight. Does anyone know what denim WH used for these? It's definitely not the 1001xx denim of the 15th anniversary ed jeans. Most likely same 1000xx as the 660's but not sure about it. My 660's were givin a handwash and drying right now. Pictures to come as well

Hej Vinn

I took the 34 in one-wash as the 34 raw were only listed online but actually not available anymore in the store.

For a split second I thought about the raw 33 (which is still in stock) as this is a high-rise jeans and I could take control of shrinkage. But I'm glad I went for the 34. More comfortable

1001XX @ day 70

DSC_0309.jpg

The early wear sure is subtle on these things. My pair are about 30 days behind yours and I'm just starting to see a little change in the shade of blue at the whiskers and other wear spots. One of the buttons is doing it's best to wear through though, and I expect a hole there by September.

I'm liking the 1001XX more and more every day, and by October my contest LVC 55s may take a couple month break so I can wear the 1001s evey day.

I did a little customization over the weekend. Here you see how it turned out:

P1000585.jpg

P1000584.jpg

P1000580.jpg

P1000582.jpg

A red tab might follow if I find a proper sewing machine.

@Doc: Sorry I didn't use your scan. But in the end this is how the old Warehouse arcs looked like and I'm not sure if I would have been able to draw the new ones with the overlapping part