Warehouse

Medine

wished the 700 would come with suspender buttons...

i think one of the versions does, from what i saw( i should've posted the link:(, now i can't find pics of the variations) all the 700s don't have the martingale(cinch-back) or denim pocket-bags either.

i think one of the versions does, from what i saw( i should've posted the link:(, now i can't find pics of the variations) all the 700s don't have the martingale(cinch-back) or denim pocket-bags either.

if so, ill pick up a pair instantly. I havent seen them yet with suspender buttons but i believe the 700 model without cinch is actually a WWII model? at least thats what it says on the Hinoya website.

my bad, i went to raukuten and didn't see any of the variations with suspender buttons. these are the various types:

''early WW2 700S' no cinch or denim pockets, no rivets on coin-pocket, features doughnut buttons on all but the top button. symetrical back-pockets. has the crotch rivet.

''classic 700SWW2'' has the coin-pocket rivets, but no cinch or crotch rivet. doughnut buttons on all but top button. no denim pockets.

''700 classic 5pocket'' same as whats sold @BiG.

i don't know how these are priced this way, it seems the jeans with the seemingly more expensive features are priced lower than the others. oh well, i got what i wanted...

''700SWW2S'' red tab, symetrical back-pockets, no cinch, no crotch rivet, no denim pockets

salaami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this fucking computer won't let me send you messages, email me at [email protected]

also for proof of raw i have pics- http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexsteinman/sets/72157619015758730/

yo!!!!!! i thought you got sent to iraq or someshit. good look for the raw pics, i'ma find a way for you to win that contest... i'm taking these to get the crotch repaired(in carytown) as soon as possible. and i'm entering these...i want you to have some serious japanese denim so you can show cats how it's done! ima e-mail you tomorrow, 4sho.

these warrens are only like $130 bucks(or less), so for anyone looking to cop a pair of ''starter denims''( i hate the term myself) should grab these immediately. same 1000xx denim as the contest jawns, and if sized down a bit they could potentially fit similarly to the 660,no? no excuse to buy APC and Nudies with these on sale! i see the price of the 700s&800s went up to $275usd now. to be honest, you cant go wrong. bunga, i've never seen a 'hidden crotch rivet''. can you let us see what that's like?

Yeah it's a really good deal. been thinking of snagging the 28's. but then again I already have too many jeans.

I got curious about that hidden crotch rivet deal too, but after doing some searching I figure it's supposed to say hidden AND crotch rivets.

heres what gordon had to say about the 1000xx denim. im only posting this since i know there was a debate about the cotton source...and i quote:

Hi Salaam,

The 1000XX has always used Memphis Cotton, I think for WH it was about having a denim made from USA cotton and that’s something Memphis is renowned for.

Regards,

Gordon

Gordon Heffner

Blue In Green LLC

NY NY 10013

there's only a crotch rivet, no hidden rivets of any kind as lildavid said. again, these are sweet, go cop!!!

these warrens are only like $130 bucks(or less), so for anyone looking to cop a pair of ''starter denims''( i hate the term myself) should grab these immediately. same 1000xx denim as the contest jawns, and if sized down a bit they could potentially fit similarly to the 660,no? no excuse to buy APC and Nudies with these on sale! i see the price of the 700s&800s went up to $275usd now. to be honest, you cant go wrong. bunga, i've never seen a 'hidden crotch rivet''. can you let us see what that's like?

after reviewing my list of wants and needs -- my wife got me some Warehouse 800's in OW from BiG for my birthday. Denim is beautiful . . . kinda hairy yet not crazily so.

I'm 6' 182 lbs and a true 36". I went with 34" one wash. measures out to about 34.5"-34.75" in the waist, 11.5" in front rise and 15" in back rise, 8.5"-8.75" leg opening. Can't measure inseam b/c no tape measure (just an 18" ruler) but easy fit for my 32" inseam with a single cuff. A little snug now in the waist (but perfect everywhere else) but seem like they will stretch easily. Gordon predicts 2" of stretch in this denim so hope it'lll be perfect at the end of the day.

My only worry is that I don't blow a button hole stretching them out. That looks like a potential weak point in the overall build (button holes are not reinforced at all). Surely by design. Or I finally get skinnier.

Given that I pissed all over my New Standards last weekend in a drunken frenzy it's probably time to start anew anyway . . .

i don't know if you use the cinch, but you can tuck that lil flap into the slender hole behind the 'triangle' for a cleaner look...as you can see, it's been 2 weeks, and you can start to see atari! enjoy my dude.