Warehouse

Medine

three would be way too much

Gordon's take was tagged 32 (down four from tagged for me) would shrink after hot wash/dry to 34" in the waist and then stretch back to 36" with some effort. Consensus here seems to be down 1 or 2 at most from tagged waist. I am confused.

Guess I better go to NYC.

^^if you soak it in hot water and the waist shrinks and you wear them THEN with a belt they shouldn't stretch back that much

It's possible, but I really need to end up with a 32" waist. Anything over that is just way too big for me. And right now (pre-wash/soak/stretch, etc.) they run about 34".

they are gonna ''ride high'' cause they are a high-rise jean. a high-rise WH jeans means HIGH like giraffe nuts. the waist will stretch out somewhat, but that's what the cinch is for. great fit. don't change a thing...

Haha - true. I find such modern technology as the belt to be wondrous.

Even with a belt, the waist is still loose. And I'm concerned that after all is said and done that the waist will stretch back out to where it is now. Definitely not looking for a tight fit anywhere, but don't want it too loose either.

speaking of modern technology,how about a decent camera and a tripod?saves you from taking shitty pics in front of a dirty mirror.

they are gonna ''ride high'' cause they are a high-rise jean. a high-rise WH jeans means HIGH like giraffe nuts. the waist will stretch out somewhat, but that's what the cinch is for. great fit. don't change a thing...

Ya the cinch is great, theyve stretched enough that they have sagged enough to not ride up my ass, which is a good thing! haha thanks for the input in the thread so far, def helped me make up my mind on these jeans!

As noted in previous posts, I bought some size 30 660's recently. The pre-wash waist measurement is 34". Just curious if after a few soaks and then a hot wash and hot dry they'll end up with the 32" post-wash waist measurement listed on BiG's website (what I need) or whether they'll stretch back out eventually to the 34" that they are now. Thanks.

BiG's measurement chart is probably right after soak/wash. So yes they can become a 32" waist. But they'll stretch back. Maybe 33" or 34". Depends on how big you are and how much tension you give them

If they do stretch back out to 34" (or even 33") they'll end up being too big for me (even with a belt). But if I size down 1 or 2 so that I end up with a 32" waist after all soaking/washing/drying/stretching I'm worried that the fit might be too slim elsewhere (in the thigh and seat especially).

I apologize for the redundancy of my posts - just trying to make the right decision here.

If I were you I would size down to a 29. The seat will stretch too and so do the thighs. And if they don't fit, sell on supermarktet like everyone else.
looks fine pre wash

just curious why you bought a 30 in the 660's when you were talking about wearing a 30 in samurais. 660's fit 2 inches bigger than tag so i would think a 29 or 28 even would be more to your liking.

either way you wont be dissapointed with the jeans

sounds like what i told you last week

Finally was able to snap pics.

WH_F.jpg

WH_B.jpg

Fit might be a little misleading because the shirt is oversized (And1 concept), but these are loose and I can still fit about a fist and a half in the waist.

Really looking toward a fit like cheep's: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=718874&postcount=73

You guys think they'll shrink down to what I'd like? Or should I get another size down? These are a size 32", I'm a true 33".

i don't remember cheep's fit,but youre fine. hot soak and enjoy. the 1000xx denim has a lot of starch, so a hot wash with a lil good soap ain't a bad idea either. get all the BS out of the way early....