Warehouse

Medine

looks fine pre wash

just curious why you bought a 30 in the 660's when you were talking about wearing a 30 in samurais. 660's fit 2 inches bigger than tag so i would think a 29 or 28 even would be more to your liking.

either way you wont be dissapointed with the jeans

looks fine pre wash

just curious why you bought a 30 in the 660's when you were talking about wearing a 30 in samurais. 660's fit 2 inches bigger than tag so i would think a 29 or 28 even would be more to your liking.

either way you wont be dissapointed with the jeans

Chantheman & Salaami,

Gordon at BiG suggested that I order the 660's in the size 30's. I sent back the Eternal 811's because of the hip flare (which killed me, because I really loved 'em with the exception of the pretty big flare). The 660 size 30's seemed a little big to me given that I want to end up with a 31.75"-32" waist after all shrinking and stretching is done, but Gordon said that that if I went smaller then the legs might be a little tight on me. My thighs are only 20", but I'm sure he steered me in the right direction.

Do they look excessively baggy on me?

Thanks.

I think that after a hot wash, hot tumble dry with a towel to prevent weird creases setting in, they will be fine. I think mine stretched a good 3 inches in the waist

Just for reference, here are my 660's raw, just out of the box:

3696017613_8eafd6a492.jpg

3696017979_874e90311d.jpg

After 2x hot wash, hot dry, and some wear:

(2 months)

2189924713_4053516889.jpg

(1 year)

3010738928_5d66e7b821.jpg

Tomorrow I will post updated pics of these. They are retired relegated to 1-2 wears/month. They are just falling apart all over and I'm afraid, of a tear at any one of a million places that would shred these into nothing. The crotch, left knee, and back right pocket have each been patch several times already

Chantheman & Salaami,

Gordon at BiG suggested that I order the 660's in the size 30's. I sent back the Eternal 811's because of the hip flare (which killed me, because I really loved 'em with the exception of the pretty big flare). The 660 size 30's seemed a little big to me given that I want to end up with a 31.75"-32" waist after all shrinking and stretching is done, but Gordon said that that if I went smaller then the legs might be a little tight on me. My thighs are only 20", but I'm sure he steered me in the right direction.

Do they look excessively baggy on me?

Thanks.

i think hipflares will go away eventually with more wear.

Just got my 700 cinch backs from BIG. Salaami wasn't joking, these things are sick, every little detail is beautiful. I wont post detail pics cause supa already did. Salaami, mine also have the stamp on the pocket bag...

Sized down to a 31, i measured the waist on these and its actually 32 pre soak (BIG site says 33) ill post post soak pics when they are out of the dryer: don't mind the dumb face

mg88325654.jpg

mg88335655.jpg

thats cause they were 2 sizes too big

Chantheman,

The Eternal 811's were size 33 in the one-wash version, and the waist felt right. (actual waist size of 32"). If I went a size or two smaller, then the waist wouldn't have worked unless I tried the waist stretcher that was mentioned on the Eternal thread. And Gordon thinks that the hipflare could still be an issue for me if I go with a smaller size simply because of the way the jeans are cut and how they fit me.

I just bought the 660s in a size 32. I'm a true size 33, with slightly larger thighs. Sounds about right, yea?

yea, you could maybe even go down to a 31 tho.. do you have fit pics?

I'm a true 36" (6' 182 lbs) and Gordon recommended 32" -- I think I'll go 33" in the 660 (admittedly against Gordon's recco) unless I go 34" in the one wash 800 ... leaning towards 660 though.

Consensus from the 660 contest thread seems to be down two from stated waist for "normal" fit, down three for "sufu" fit. I sized down two on my first raw (APC NS 34) and they are WAY too loose in the waist . . . (boring APC waist/vanity size/noob and stretch = yawn).

My actual waist is ~36 and I got a 33W for the contest, which I thought was a little big. They ended up being very comfortable. Recently, as an award for 3rd place in the contest, I got another pair and chose a 32W this time, but those I can just button up raw, so I don't think I'll be able to wear them unless I lose a lot of weight. I haven't washed them yet, so maybe I"ll be able to exchange for a larger size

I'm a true 36" (6' 182 lbs) and Gordon recommended 32" -- I think I'll go 33" in the 660 (admittedly against Gordon's recco) unless I go 34" in the one wash 800 ... leaning towards 660 though.

Consensus from the 660 contest thread seems to be down two from stated waist for "normal" fit, down three for "sufu" fit. I sized down two on my first raw (APC NS 34) and they are WAY too loose in the waist . . . (boring APC waist/vanity size/noob and stretch = yawn).

I'm around the same waist as you, I'm thinking of sizing down just 1 or at most two

three would be way too much

now I just need to save up enuff money to buy these

Here are a couple more pics of the new 660 size 30's with a measuring tape. They're too big now, but if I hot wash and hot dry them, I'm worried that the legs will end up too tight width-wise and that they'll stretch back out to where they are now in the waist. Any suggestions? Thanks.

42781689064f7800bc9dbd835f62f4094eb7b6a.jpg

4278169653fb60ab87865504f8c601217b37d9b.jpg

this wonderful thing called "belt"?!

Haha - true. I find such modern technology as the belt to be wondrous.

Even with a belt, the waist is still loose. And I'm concerned that after all is said and done that the waist will stretch back out to where it is now. Definitely not looking for a tight fit anywhere, but don't want it too loose either.