Warehouse

Medine

Is these to jeans the same model and cut?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270385581916

http://www.clever-id.com/htm/warehouse/pnt/08/dd108.html

The seller says it's the same, but they have diffrent cuts. I just want to pin-point what repro these Duck Diggers are, since it's kinda good to know what jeans you are wearing :).

And is it a 1950 cut?

Florian, i like the fit on those a lot, how did you size them?

I think the #700 is gunna be my next pair after i retire my 660s

I went down one size, definitely could have gone down two without a taper...fucking love these!

word! ive been waiting to see someone else take a chance on the 700s. i cant rep though. yeah, i only wear these so far on wash days, and they do fade fast as shit. enjoy(and keep us posted). the details on these shits is fucking GANGSTA!

I'm going to be doing some detail shots at some point this weekend I hope, and I'll definitely be posting a lot of pictures...probably more than anyone wants to see

Florian.FloC you look like my gfs brother.

*Florian.FloC is your gfs brother.

Newman,

Those are the discontinued Warren model from two years ago. Warehouse release the same jean under both Warehouse label and Duckdigger label. They only differences are the pocket bag and the tag. Warehouse version has denim pocket bag and Duckdigger version has the striped pocket bag. The jean is made of 14oz oxidized denim.

Edit: Btw, they are closest to 50's cut.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone on here own a pair of Warehouse 800's one wash? If so, what do you think of them? I'm looking for a regular fit, medium rise pair of jeans that will experience some really nice fading. I'd also consider the raw version if I hear some good feedback on them (although BiG is out of stock on those).

Thanks.

I have a pair that Blue in Green soaked/washed for me, when they had them in raw. They were fairly soft to start with, but Gordon had asked me for the OK to tumble dry them - just washed after a couple of months and hung them up, they're a bit stiffer now.

I was cuffing them and thought they might be a bit wide at the hem, but after the wash I've decided not to cuff and they don't seem as wide - maybe all in my head.

It's a solid 501 cut - probably most akin to a '50s cut from other brands. Rise is comfortable without giving me duck butt.

i just asked gordon about the warehouse twins. any info he gives will be passed on here...i remember him telling me that they used to work for yamane-san.

update, gordon's reply:Hey salaam, the guy in the pic is Mr. Hayashi and the Shoutani Twins

(show-tahnee) are the dynamic duo that is Warehouse

Regards,

Gordon

Gordon Heffner

Blue In Green LLC

the mr. hayashi he's referring to is yoshiyuki hayashi, the man who started denime(de-neem) and is the 1st in japan to make repros...

tidbits of info, per gordon:

Masoud,

I’m conducting an interview with Hayashi-san from Denime soon to clear up some things so I can give you more accurate info afterwards.

As for the WH rivets, the Shiotani twin brother’s first names are Kenichi & Kouji (K.K)

Regards,

Gordon

Gordon Heffner

Blue In Green LLC

• 2 weeks later...

you wont be dissapointed in the least. supawiwi, i notice that you have a stamp on the pocket bag. is your jean one of the lot700 Natural Indigo ones? im asking because i know that they exist, and i got my 700s from BiG right after they were available. i'm thinking the 700s from hinoya might be in some way special, since mine dont have the pocket-stamp. the cinch is great, but i had to cut the ends of the prongs off with wire-snips so they 'bite' into the other strap. after i set it to a comfy tension, i've never used a belt, nor needed to readjust the cinch...this denim fades fast.

I don't think they are natural indigo, I paid the regular price and I think the natural indigo must be more expensive. I guess the color must be a bit lighter too.

I got these because I'm getting kind of tired of my natural indigo 103s. and with the heat they get so fucking sticky and incomfortable that I can't stand wearing them anymore. I also wanted a more relaxed vintage cut.

Good to hear that they'll fade faster cause my SD-103XX are stubborn bastards!! I'll post some evo pics soon since I washed them!

i got the 28 cause thats the smallest size gordon had available. since my FC were a 28 and i knew they are more relaxed(but not at all baggy) i knew i had a winner. the 700 is a gangsta-ass jean. i cant say enough how fast they fade. i wear them as my ''home from work jean'' and i can see fading already. i wore them to a cookout yesterday and my baby got food on them, so into the water they go! i soaked them like 3 times before i rocked them to get the starch out, and now they feel like butter. LVC 37 fans should switch to these...

i got the 28 cause thats the smallest size gordon had available. since my FC were a 28 and i knew they are more relaxed(but not at all baggy) i knew i had a winner. the 700 is a gangsta-ass jean. i cant say enough how fast they fade. i wear them as my ''home from work jean'' and i can see fading already. i wore them to a cookout yesterday and my baby got food on them, so into the water they go! i soaked them like 3 times before i rocked them to get the starch out, and now they feel like butter. LVC 37 fans should switch to these...

i've definitely had my eye on a pair of those...I'll just have to wait til my 37s are trashed.

got any fit pics?

i will before long. i love the fit of the 700. its almost a shame the 800s don't have the denim pockets bags, cause the denim is thinner, but the selvage is the 1000xx color(golden-brown). it has its own wonderful texture. anyone that likes the 37 lvc will instantly love these. no offense, but just look at the pics supawiwi posted! the denim, stitching,patch hardware, details are all superb. thats what i saw when i opened my BiG package! the apparent sloppiness on the back pockets( i've seen several examples) is intentional. no two pair are exactly alike. i can't not recommend these jeans.