Warehouse

Medine

Depends on which Warren model. New Warren Straight uses regular1000xx. New Warren Standard and Warren DD108 use "oxidizing" version of 1000xx. According to Warehouse, oxidized indigo dye suppose to give the jean a "deadstock" look after it fades. Both are made of memphis cotton. If you have a copy of Denim Indigo Master, check out page 198 and 200.

current? im not sure but most of the warehouse denim i have are from wayback some old deadstock 1001 and blue grey.. these are the only modern wh i have atm.. and they have the old denim on these too..illt ry to ask people around

• 2 weeks later...
I thinking of buying Duck Diggers DD108. Im a true 33,8 waist and wondering If a size 34 in the one wash will fit me?

im a true size 30 and got size 28 one wash; yes, they are tight around the waist but they'll stretch

my bad i'll post fit pics of the regular 700s when a camera becomes available. i'm going to ask gordon for some info on the orgins of warehouse&co. i know he mentioned last weed that the twins who make warehouse used to work @evisu. he asked him about samurai being the 5th of the osaka5(instead of warehouse), and he mentioned that denime was first, and that nogami-san came after warehouse. one of my questions is what does the 'K.K' on the back of the rivets stand for? also, the 'Y.H' on the back of the denime rivets?

Guest Arcarsenal
one of my questions is what does the 'K.K' on the back of the rivets stand for? also, the 'Y.H' on the back of the denime rivets?

I've wondered this as well, please share the answers if you get 'em.

my bad i'll post fit pics of the regular 700s when a camera becomes available. i'm going to ask gordon for some info on the orgins of warehouse&co. i know he mentioned last weed that the twins who make warehouse used to work @evisu. he asked him about samurai being the 5th of the osaka5(instead of warehouse), and he mentioned that denime was first, and that nogami-san came after warehouse. one of my questions is what does the 'K.K' on the back of the rivets stand for? also, the 'Y.H' on the back of the denime rivets?

I still believe this idea of Samurai being part of the Osaka 5 is bullshit. They don't seem to share anything with the other brands.

ill post measurements. just kinda beat at the moment. tomorrow for sure. i soaked it once and it shrunk way too much. wanted a more looser fit. that dude johnny that works at big misinformed me with the shrinking. it has about 2 - 3 weeks worth of wear on it. still looks raw. ill post pics and measurements tomorrow.

Was out working on the lawn and my old lady snapped some pics of me. I use my 660s for house work.

cropresize.jpg

Got the #700 cinch back high rises about two weeks ago...after a very slight taper, loving the fit, already starting to see some blueing in the wallet area...not that these are "necessary" photos, but why not...

EDIT--Does anyone know how to make it so ImageShack stops auto rotating my images??

img6484a.jpg

img6449g.jpg

img6450t.jpg

Florian, i like the fit on those a lot, how did you size them?

I think the #700 is gunna be my next pair after i retire my 660s

word! ive been waiting to see someone else take a chance on the 700s. i cant rep though. yeah, i only wear these so far on wash days, and they do fade fast as shit. enjoy(and keep us posted). the details on these shits is fucking GANGSTA!

I'm about three and a half weeks in to a pair of 800s, starting to get some loose threads around the back pocket rivets.

Love almost everything about them, but I wish they were tapered just a bit more. Debating picking up a pair of 660s and making these work jeans.