Gap 1969 Low Rise Straight Fit

individualsole

gp624550-00av4v01.jpg

I just came back from Gap in San Francisco and I was surprised to find this Japanese Denim 1969 Low Rise Straight Jeans. Details include a dark leather 1969 patch and red selvage Japanese denim. Pretty nice fit and for $88 minus the 30% off for the Friends and Family special today, I couldn't say no. Here's the link for those not near a Gap. http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7389&pid=624550&scid=624550002

gp624550-00vliv01.jpg

gp624550-00av1v01.jpg

gp624550-00dvv01.jpg

Guest DCDenim

these are on clearance at my gap, for $30.

I have yet to see someone post fades. They looked decent enough but the denim was too soft for my liking.

I went to the Gap here and asked about them, they didn't have any. So I run over to Banana Republic and ask if they are doing selvage denim also. The lady at Banana Republic tells me that Banana republic carries high end denim and that selvage isn't premium enough for them to carry. I look at her and mentally scream "you are an idiot"

I hate Stupid mall stores.

Talked to one of the guys att the downtown SF store - seems to be better than the BR woman. There are 3 fits in a few gap (no banana) stores in the major cities. 2 of the fits have truly raw jeans - the skinny and the standard. the straight, which is in a fw more stores, has been in the water. the fabric is lighter weight - my guess is 12.5 oz.

I went to the Gap here and asked about them, they didn't have any. So I run over to Banana Republic and ask if they are doing selvage denim also. The lady at Banana Republic tells me that Banana republic carries high end denim and that selvage isn't premium enough for them to carry. I look at her and mentally scream "you are an idiot"

I hate Stupid mall stores.

i saw the japanese selvedge model at gap on clearance as well, but it was ~5 sizes too large. i saw that they had them on banana's website too. i think they were a limited run since i never really saw them more than once at gap and never once at banana