Nom de Guerre FW09

nlim3482

I'm digging on the Wings + Horns collaboration training sweatshirt thingy... anyone dare know the cost?

Retails should be around $200 to $250. They're basically fleece versions of the NDG knit sweaters from Fall 08.

Retails should be around $200 to $250. They're basically fleece versions of the NDG knit sweaters from Fall 08.

Hm. Yup, way overpriced... considering W+H hoodies retail for like 180 or whatever.

For all of you that cry that NDG is too expensive:

Context has started their 50% sale off NDG gear, not too much of the collection available but at least its something. I would get the parka if I actually needed it. Thought I would give you guys the heads up.

http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=Nom%20de%20Guerre

How can you tell the stuff is on sale of this website? Looks to be regular price to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
^^ while appreciated, it's still fucking expensive for lame basics.

yeah your right, though good cuts and fits if you wanted to pull off a similar

steez you could just get some lower label like.. (Oxford) or some shit like (Politx) rip the labels off and alter it heaps to your liking for half the price.

i guess thats why op shopping is such an easier option.

yeah your right, though good cuts and fits if you wanted to pull off a similar

steez you could just get some lower label like.. (Oxford) or some shit like (Politx) rip the labels off and alter it heaps to your liking for half the price.

i guess thats why op shopping is such an easier option.

long story short – only their outerwear is worth it – and barely that

• 3 weeks later...

just hit ndg today, they had 2 whole racks of 70% off and downstairs a rack of $50, and one of $100. Got a wings&horns hoodie for $50 (marked down from $170), and the weather jacket in black for $100 instead of $700, not sure from what season, (really nice, quilted down filled arms, seam sealed zippers, water proof shell, and wool lined in the non down filled areas) both size small. usually sales are only XLs. Very pleased with the jacket. They still have a bunch of stuff left.

• 2 weeks later...