down4nyhc

Varsity Jackets

Would anybody be interested in sending a group order to CKM for their Letterman Varsity jackets obviously.

This thread at Styleforum did it and it turned out to be successful i assume: http://www.styleforum.net/t/128691/styleforum-centralia-knitting-mills-varsity-jackets-order-closed/255

I really like some of the color schemes. I e-mailed CKM about purchasing one but i figured maybe some other people would be interested as well.

PM or post in this thread if interested.

i'm in, but iirc from the styleforum group buy, it took a while to get them. probably won't have them for this winter.

Anybody with a little bit more experience want to take on this project? I don't really have the time to organize this at the moment, but the interest looks like it's there. They haven't sent me an e-mail back, but I should get one by tomorrow I'm sure. Maybe if we got a small group order of 6 in similar styles we could get them by winter?

I was looking into this via another forum a year or 2 back, but couldn't get enough interest.

When I contacted them I was told that their minimum order was 6 items and that could include any combination of jackets, sweaters etc. I've got the brochure at home with all the options etc. Let me know if you want scans emailed over.

I'd be in- assuming they're cool with international deliveries.

You guys didn't read that styleforum thread? The group buy started like the way you're talking about it now in the beginning of July and the last of the orders were received by like the next January. It was an epic saga.

:)

If you check back through this thread, the guy that ran that put some info up and images of the jackets. They really were impressive. Can't remember his username tho'

Flip.luciD

International order possible? If yes then I might be down depending on the price.

this (10 char)

You guys didn't read that styleforum thread? The group buy started like the way you're talking about it now in the beginning of July and the last of the orders were received by like the next January. It was an epic saga.

if only there was some other source of a stylish varsity jacket here on superfuture...

Thought this thread could use some pics =)

IMGP34053.jpg

IMGP3408.jpg

IMGP3409.jpg

x-post from recent purchases

anyone know of a moderately priced (75-120ish) varsity jacket i could get for the gf?? she's pretty short if that could narrow stuff down

Supreme x Neighborhood Varsity Jacket -- have this for sale if anyone is interested.

3976197275_325c2d558d.jpg

m105285069.jpg

m105285091.jpg

m105285075.jpg

m105285100.jpg

Edited by IamJacky

Does anyone know where I can get a Reigning Champ varsity from last years winter line? I've been looking everywhere and cant find

nsw destroyer on sale

Photos?

If I knew you were interested in a destroyer, Kiya, I would have sold you mine…somehow I doubt that you are, though.

Can someone please work that group buy out? I've already done a group buy and a contest this year so I'm not sure I can put it together...