Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

I need this, anybody have any clue who makes this or is it some ghetto custom shit?

http://www.ohwrd.com/?p=3966

purplestuff.jpg

Edit: Sorry Mass, didn't realize you had posted this two pages back. Either way, any info would be good.

not really a traditional varsity but if anyone is looking for a really cheap simple similar style of jacket this Never sleep one might fit the bill. wish they had one with better materials. you can tell from the pic that its that cheap cotton that gathers lint. the branding on the back can be easily removed. fits really nice. i only bought it cause it was $40 on sale. fits exactly like the pic.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OvLkj_GeJFM/SqG9qB9UyTI/AAAAAAAAAck/QvdncXW1W8w/s1600-h/NSBaseballJacket2.jpg

NSBaseballJacket2.jpg

NSBaseballJacket2.jpg

Don't if this is the right thread if not sorry..

I have been out on the web all day trying to find a jacket for my litlle girl. 6 years old and she wants a varsity.

Any pointers in the right direction, she is a bit of a tomboy so it doesn't have to be pink

Thanks

Ransoms are worth 112 Canadian dollars right now. Get em while they're hot, though IME the sleeves aren't slim enough so all that extra leather is heavy on the arms. Not bad if you want regular fit though.

they don't sell these online? can't find em anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...