down4nyhc

Varsity Jackets

What i wouldn't do for that Raf varsity

^^^ no.

And I don't understand why Self-Edge continues to stock b. Son. They suck, and they haven't done anything new since that stupid high-neck thing a few years ago cocksuckers like you still wear.

this is my vintage one, got it last spring from a thrift store for a steal. no teams/logos, size 36.

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

made in the u.s.a., year unknown.

this is my vintage one, got it last spring from a thrift store for a steal. no teams/logos, size 36.

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

made in the u.s.a., year unknown.

just saw someone on broadway and bleeker? yesterday rocking the bape varsity destructodisk/servo was gonna cop.

must be a sign.

where ebay at for the faakes?

just saw someone on broadway and bleeker? yesterday rocking the bape varsity destructodisk/servo was gonna cop.

must be a sign.

where ebay at for the faakes?

5.jpg

Looks similar to the APC one...does anybody know the retail on it?

5.jpg

Looks similar to the APC one...does anybody know the retail on it?

It looks like the style forum group buy is going down. 122 for a grey/burgundy skookum, no logos.

It looks like the style forum group buy is going down. 122 for a grey/burgundy skookum, no logos.

im looking mostly for a navyblue/white varsity jacket like the Sacred Heart posted one that Hedi Slimane is wearing. Is there a make for it? I remember seeing a similar photo with that jacket and same model in a Mens-no no magazine. I'd be perfectly happy with that same color scheme.

The APC jacket isn't in stores yet when i visited the soho store on wednesday.The Apc varsity jacket looks like the sleeves are leather and instead of wool, it looks like the windbreaker material.

definitely be up for that .. especially if we can get a price around what the SF dudes are paying

i thought i'd never say this about one of their products but the beezubeemu varsity is the nicest looking of the bunch i think

so fresh&clean (outkast concept)

3351316413_9b3a5d5823_o.jpg

I am also down for a group buy, only need 6 as minimum.

I'd be more down for a SuFu group buy if that's the case. Guys on SF want all sorts of weird shit added that will probably bog the process down for a while.

Visvim would be the best if it had snaps. Can't get behind a varsity like that with a zipper.

^^yesssssssssssssss

yeah we only need 6, the visvim one is fresh. Im good to go with either the visvim black/white or the navy/cream one that Astérix posted

varsity_jacket_3.jpg

varsity jackets are dope. been reppin sacred heart all winter in one of these.

yuo gotta rep that big boss belt buckle

not a varsity jacket but whatever

pMLB2-1308719dt.jpg

yo i finna cop a cam neely #21 jersey

Visvim would be the best if it had snaps. Can't get behind a varsity like that with a zipper.

why don't we get 6 of us to get the Visvim copy from centralia but with snaps? That's exactly what I want.

lol. some confused ass people in this thread. I do like that Visvim jawn myself, what is the JP retail on it?

I can probably get you guys something like those custom made ones for less than $122 here in Asia if you were interested, but you have to realize they are going to fit like ass. It is not going to be APC, it is not going to be Visvim, it's not going to be Hedi Slimane's Sacred Hearts one, it is going to be a real ca 2009 varsity jacket blank intended for white jocks, which you can find on ebay for like $30, with huge arms and huge torsos.

I ahve a vintage butwin varsity jacket from the 60s. It's black with white leathher sleeve and some dark yellow details in the cuffs. It does have some patches, witch I wish it didn't have but they are original college patches so it's ok for me. It fits great, and there are lots of vintage jackets on ebay to find!:)

Where to cop that visvim varsity? If its 2009 one could proxy one from tokyo FIL.

Also im down for group order!

not feelin that oddly placed button on the apc varsity

details :(

Yeah. those buttons are a big disappointment.