Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody with a little bit more experience want to take on this project? I don't really have the time to organize this at the moment, but the interest looks like it's there. They haven't sent me an e-mail back, but I should get one by tomorrow I'm sure. Maybe if we got a small group order of 6 in similar styles we could get them by winter?

I'm just bumping this again for a ckm group buy, let's do this people.

skookum.png

check it

Edited by djconcarne

man, im trying to track down this supreme varsity jacket from the f/w 2010 collection in medium. the cardinal color is so nice.

anyone in here got a custom nike destroyer? seems interesting...

f9406_img0365fk.jpg

adh92, not making any promises, but i'm looking into possibilities right now. first i'm trying to get some info on pricing and details and whatnot, then i'll send out pm's to people who've expressed interest in this thread. If I can get enough people I'll start a thread and make things happen. I'm sure more people will jump on if there's something set in stone. again, not making promises. right now i'm busy with school and whatnot but we'll see what happens. I'd rather have someone else set this up but i am hungry for a skookum

man, im trying to track down this supreme varsity jacket from the f/w 2010 collection in medium. the cardinal color is so nice.

anyone in here got a custom nike destroyer? seems interesting...

f9406_img0365fk.jpg

i sold one of these to bluespring

buy it off him so he can buy my wtapsupreme

or buy my wtapsupreme

but yeah that colour is the best

of my buddies bought a Nike Destroyer stadium jacket in a large and I tried it on and it fit well (O_O) its crazy because I dont even wear large.

• 9 months later...