Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

not feelin that oddly placed button on the apc varsity

details :(

no one's neck is skinny enough to pull off the second neck button, it's far and away too far from the actual loop that's supposed to catch it.

sucks

ruins the jacket a bit.

i think its quite clear that to make this simple, we should just take count of how many people want the black/white visvim jacket (#1) and who wants the navy/cream sacred heart jacket (#2) color schemes. Reply with either #1 or #2 that you would definitely be down to buy for around $130 just like the price they are planning on paying at the styleforum.

3351316413_9b3a5d5823_o.jpg

5.jpg

if this gets hectic, we'll just make a thread for sorting out the order of what people want as a whole.

I'm a bit confused, this group buy is for a custom one?

Made by who and where?

was close to really getting this supreme one awhile back but the price was way too much despite the butter soft leather and nice slim cut

5187360.jpg

varsityjkt_6.jpg

i think nomad was chargin like 600+ CAD?

in any case sooner or later ill find one, right now looking for a summer baseball jacket but no luck

that jil sander one that mis used to have was ill too

2000db's Supreme looks nice (you're not gonna hear me praising Supreme often), tried it on and looked like an idiot though, this varsity preppy stuff doesn't work on me. I sorta liked the Balenciaga when they showed it but now I'm not sure, maybe too fashion-slim wimpwear for this iconic design?

You guys should get some info about Skookum fit and quality before ordering though, it's like $130 but if you don't like it why not pay $300 and get what you want.

How much is the Visvim one? Anyone has a fit pic?