Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

^^^ no.

And I don't understand why Self-Edge continues to stock b. Son. They suck, and they haven't done anything new since that stupid high-neck thing a few years ago cocksuckers like you still wear.

im looking mostly for a navyblue/white varsity jacket like the Sacred Heart posted one that Hedi Slimane is wearing. Is there a make for it? I remember seeing a similar photo with that jacket and same model in a Mens-no no magazine. I'd be perfectly happy with that same color scheme.

The APC jacket isn't in stores yet when i visited the soho store on wednesday.The Apc varsity jacket looks like the sleeves are leather and instead of wool, it looks like the windbreaker material.

I'd be more down for a SuFu group buy if that's the case. Guys on SF want all sorts of weird shit added that will probably bog the process down for a while.

Visvim would be the best if it had snaps. Can't get behind a varsity like that with a zipper.

yeah we only need 6, the visvim one is fresh. Im good to go with either the visvim black/white or the navy/cream one that Astérix posted

lol. some confused ass people in this thread. I do like that Visvim jawn myself, what is the JP retail on it?

I can probably get you guys something like those custom made ones for less than $122 here in Asia if you were interested, but you have to realize they are going to fit like ass. It is not going to be APC, it is not going to be Visvim, it's not going to be Hedi Slimane's Sacred Hearts one, it is going to be a real ca 2009 varsity jacket blank intended for white jocks, which you can find on ebay for like $30, with huge arms and huge torsos.

I ahve a vintage butwin varsity jacket from the 60s. It's black with white leathher sleeve and some dark yellow details in the cuffs. It does have some patches, witch I wish it didn't have but they are original college patches so it's ok for me. It fits great, and there are lots of vintage jackets on ebay to find!:)