NOMAD / Goodfoot / RANSOM

msg

Quote:

lolol

so minya, you came down for the weekend?

--- Original message by tm on Jan 15, 2006 09:32 PM

yeah and stopped by a couple hours after Nomad closed up shop -- and Goodfoot didn't have shit I liked -- and the Zoltar hoodie at Ransom is still over $300 even on sale... so, yeah, shopping sucked...

but I had lunch with friends and bought a bunch of tea so it was all good.

Fucking freezing, though. Seriously. There goes +10 weather in January icon_smile_sad.gif

Went to Capsule (little too hypebeast for my tastes), skipped Otis since they never seem to have anything at all in the store esp. now that the Spruce stuff is sold out (but you mentioned you picked up some Noah stuff in there, so now I'm wishing I had gone) and TNT Blu was pretty much wiped out of stuff I liked last time I stopped by so I didn't bother...

I did go to Holt Renfrew and got a good chuckle out of a couple dudes decked out in head-to-toe Dsquared.

I didn't know they sold nonnative there....

btw, for anyone who wants an update, here goes:

Gdft: Nothing that new except the Future PRods had come in on Saturday..

Nomad: Some new NdG v-neck tshirts with the NdG tree print across the chest ($80)..they also had the arabic print tees as well...They also had some nice Redwings in as well..

Ransom: They have a decent sale...all Stussy/Zoltar stuff was 35% off, I believe with outerwear going for 30% off

They also had a rack of tees going for $10-$25..brands including J$, BrknHome, etc...

They also have the Stussy-Levis..in a size 30/30 and 32/30 if anyone's interested....

Hundreds stuff wasn't on sale though as they'd just come in...

That's bout it folks.