Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

My body is not ready for a cool ranch taco. Cool Ranch Doritos have always been the pinnacle of junk food chips for me.

i used to really like taco bell when it first opened in canada (altho i preferred taco time), it was cheap as fuck and filling and basically what you'd expect, but i went back like a year ago (canada & us) because of those 5 buck box commercials (lol) and it was just awful, and they mad stingy with the fillings now

Edited by mass

I've had the McRib twice, the second time during it's recent revival and I'm not a fan. Like someone said, we use to get these things in High School without the onions and pickles and as far as I can remember, those were infinitely better. Would have been godly with onions and pickles

I've had the McRib twice, the second time during it's recent revival and I'm not a fan. Like someone said, we use to get these things in High School without the onions and pickles and as far as I can remember, those were infinitely better. Would have been godly with onions and pickles

really don't understand the mcrib appeal either. all the flavor is in the sauce, and even the sauce isn't all that great.

had to throw in some french fries in the sandwich just to jazz it up

Cool Ranch Taco is dropping in March at Taco Bell.

Who wants to line up with me?

Jesus, I actually said/hoped this should happen, with chicken inside though.

Double Cheeseburgers from MD's + Mac Sauce was always a fast food favorite for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought the food scene in the UK had improved, but i guess not.

i definitely want to try shake shack in london

i read that they source the meat from angus from scotland so i'm curious to see how that compares to the original pat lafrieda blend (american angus)

If a fast food restaurant is going that high street then why even bother?  Just go to Bar Boulud or Lucky Chip and get a good quality burger.

Nothing wrong with Shake Shack in the UK, I quite liked it for a "chain". If you want independent, Honest Burger and Patty and Bun are the ones to go to. Lucky Chip was good... but has been overshadowed by the more recent formers.

• 5 weeks later...