bargecharge

Noah NY?

Anyone know what's up with Brendon not responding to emails? I placed an order two weeks ago and have yet to receive a tracking number. Emailed him three times and still haven't heard anything.

Really? I sent an email a week or two ago about potential restocks of the logo hoodie and I think I got hit back the same day. (Yours might have landed in his junk folder...?)

Those dumb fucks at fuk.co.uk think this is a new label, and that they want it to be like "old Supreme" (Beedub etc). It never was, it was always post-Supreme. Have those fuckers even seen old Supreme? It was 90% tech and tasteful, clean, solid basics. I'd describe Noah as eccentric vintage casual basically. Dressing like Kramer.

Is Beedub here? Fuck you Beedub you overrated quilting club crafty fuck

Edited by MilFX

Those dumb fucks at fuk.co.uk think this is a new label, and that they want it to be like "old Supreme" (Beedub etc). It never was, it was always post-Supreme. Have those fuckers even seen old Supreme? It was 90% tech and tasteful, clean, solid basics. I'd describe Noah as eccentric vintage casual basically. Dressing like Kramer.

Is Beedub here? Fuck you Beedub you overrated quilting club crafty fuck

5 stars, will do business with again.

Another fellow at fuk posted this about SI completely unchallenged:

Mr X wrote: I don't like the logo and have always thought it had a masonic vibe.

Fucken eye roll, it's a flip of the fucken NATO logo. Prolly one of the first ever logo flips.

I guess Mr X legitimately doesn't actually know what NATO is and is just another person who takes his freedom for granted..?

Edited by ordo
it was unpleasant