Noah NY?

bargecharge

i believe noah was started by a former supreme designer/production person...i'm not sure what is up with it now, though i saw a jacket in american rag about 6 months ago that was pretty slick. I kind of like that there not a part of the whole internet hype thing too.

Yea, Started by a former Supreme designer. Ran a lot of production through the same guys as Supreme in Canada.

The stuff I'd seen from them a few seasons ago were so nice. Very plain, no logos, just really good stuff.

I've been trying to figure out what happened to them as well. The last I heard was that they ran into a bunch of production trouble and it just sorta stopped. It was quite pricy too....

Quote:

cam doenst work

but basically Otis carry PRPS, Gravis, Analog, Noah, and mainly Stussy i think theres more but thats about it.................

hope it helps

--- Original message by tm on Jan 15, 2006 09:25 PM

Sorry, I was unclear. I Know what brands otis stocks. What I meant was what else does otis carry of Noah?

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

• 11 months later...

a bit of houseline downstairs, but seeing as i didn't want any of it, not much you'd really be interested in as well. got a noah shirt...apc sweater, guy tried to tempt me into buying the waxed coat that you got the herringbone of, he said he'd give me 20% off, but it's still too rich for my blood. i really love the cut of that jacket, but i can't buy it at close to that price. regular house line not on sale yet....asked him when, kind of gave me a roundabout answer...cool new sweater, same as last year but visable logos. nothing too new since you've been there though. did they say when the sale starts? i'm kinda pissed cuz the asian dude with the long hair was leaving as i was coming in and he's the one that usually hooks it up with prices and whatnot.

off the top of my head. no. but i wasn't looking very hard as that shit is still too rich for my blood. new things i did notice was shawl sweaters, v neck and cardigan sweaters, and that's about it. they still had the coat ddhonngo has, none in herringbone, but in black wax. rider jackets are there as are the buzz rickson jackets.