Left Field Jeans

scotty2

hello everyone!

here are some new pictures on my sweatpants.. i mainly use them for lounging around at home so there are no spectacular fades on them.  the most excitement they have seen was me taking them to shoot some zombies.  we pretty much just ran around with paintball guns and shot people dressed up as zombies.. lots of fun.  other than that i wore these on my cross country trip from san diego to maryland!

please excuse the crappy image quality

1MqtQIC.jpg

little rips on my pockets

ptm3opO.jpg

they are a lot lighter on the back cuffs since these are too long and drag the floor

2tJpLPI.jpg

huwgGmD.jpg

fit pic on a lazy monday... i need new glasses

They look good Awsha.  I've had a tough time wearing mine to work since that inspection I mentioned so I've been wearing mine as pure lounge pants.  I will get photos!  I also still want to mod them.

As far as the shoes question, I've worn mine with Red Wings -- the black 875, can't think of the true model number of it.  They work.  It's such a jean-like cut.

No worries Pepper, I have a thing for lower pocket repairs at the moment.  They're fun.  If he changes his mind the door's always open.  By email do you mean PM, bud?  I hope so because I don't really use email too much and haven't sent anything.

Edited by jyoni

I haven't worn the sweats since July started because it is really hot (more power to you @pepperdavies) but I took some pictures wearing my Left Field Jeans recently

Tobias Funke would be proud of me for wearing so much indigo

IVhIt4s.jpg

On Wednesdays we wear pink

oSpuZLQ.jpg

My aunt is moving so I helped paint my cousins room over

nhUYoCu.jpg

Being that I am Haile Selassie :rolleyes:  I had to get one last picture before we started :(

VyfWRfr.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good summer so far!

had a moment of good light and about 15 pictures worth of memory on my phone yesterday...

more to come...my first (yeah) wash on BOTH my sweats.

5B46ABDA-8657-40D7-998F-91F13027ED1C_zps

these are turning into my favorite jeans ever. Kuroki Chelsea.  9+ months. 1 wash.

64CA5A18-6A42-40B7-8890-06DD2F3E52C5_zps

3908145C-67E2-435B-8E1F-226D467B4382_zps

994C42D7-459E-4F6E-8EDA-769EF14F98DD_zps

6455D9E0-19A6-45A7-A590-3FEEE799BBBA_zps

300D790B-1CB8-4472-8A58-5957348AFAAB_zps

Edited by satchelbmoore

Hey guys,

A little update on the sweats. 

Some white fades at the pockets and some moulding going on.

0rjqugX.png

Vg3if2e.png

0xcZNg9.png

Thetyre only been worn sparingly at the minute whilst the weather here is warm.

Hope your all well?

Cheers,

U.

^ haha i'm not a super serious musician or anything. i mostly teach cello lessons to grade-school kids.

the thing in the bottom right is a boomerang looper (so great and functional!) connected to a crazy mid-90s yamaha insanely featured keyboard from a thrift shop that i use to make loops to play cello melodies over.

my guess is that the boys are readying ss15 for the shows this coming week and that afterward we'll see shots of the booth and what's new like what they did a few months ago with all the new denims for fw14.

Sorry LF, It's been a while since I posted on the sweats.  I have to go back and look at everyone's progress pics.  It's been too hot to wear them for a while but recently my sweats have "traveled" with Stef to East Hampton, NY. 

14718433024_61e0f49e66.jpgIMG_2456 by happybabyyoga, on Flickr

14717642691_cf1d53ca1d.jpgScreen Shot 2014-07-22 at 5.39.50 PM by happybabyyoga, on Flickr

Edited by happybabyyoga

my guess is that the boys are readying ss15 for the shows this coming week and that afterward we'll see shots of the booth and what's new like what they did a few months ago with all the new denims for fw14.

jacketjacketjacketjacketjacket

Hey guys - sorry for the lack of updates lately, but Satchel hit it on the head in regards to trade show season and the like.  We just put up some Japanese deadstock 10 oz. denim Greasers up on the website.  Just in time for Fall, right?  :D

Anyway more updates to come shortly.

http://leftfieldnyc.com/products/deadstock-10-oz-japanese-light-blue-greaser-jean

Has anyone picked up the 18oz Chelsea?

Also, somebody needs to get on those indigo ducks that have been sitting in sale for ages now. That fabric is amazing, there is no excuse for not getting some if you have the means.

Edited by altoclefchris

• 2 weeks later...

What shoes are these (from the Left Field site)?

^^he is wearing Made in the USA Pro Keds that were an old collaboration with Left Field

I recently picked up a pair of the indigo duck jeans and had them hemmed in store. Stitching looks a little bright and odd at first but after a few days wear it is starting to grow on me.

The chain embroidery work looks amazing on the work shirts as well as the tee shirts. Saving up now to pick up some tube tees and maybe get a design on the back with the LF on the front.

I highly recommend anyone visiting NYC to make the trip out to Ridgewood to see the Left Field shop.

Hi - apologies if I missed it, but any update as to release date for the Black Type II jacket?

Hi - apologies if I missed it, but any update as to release date for the Black Type II jacket?

You haven't missed it yet. I think they're busy with shows right now, but I would imagine any news on the next season will be coming soon.