Left Field Jeans

scotty2

just some more love for the tweeds (note the multi-colored chainstitching mentioned earlier in the thread):

3728021620_6cf718498e.jpg

3727219899_fed171a3fd.jpg

i really wanna see a faded pair, but i haven't put much wear on these yet. it's too hot for most of my other jeans now though, so perhaps i'll start...

rnrswitch - anything worth posting yet? looked good in the jacket thread!

Not a ton of stuff going on, but some light blues flashing through.

coinpocketresize.jpg

frontfullresize.jpg

buttresize.jpg

buttresize.jpg

leftrearpocketresize.jpg

Sorry for the double butt post, but I can't edit my post right now.

every day for about a month and a half.

• 1 month later...
anyone??? maybe?

The color is okay, but it looks like they were laundered quite a bit and the denim is real soft. I believe Opie bought a pair of one wash pairs and kept them, maybe he can post some pics.

The denim is still ridiculous on the one wash pair and people who didn't pick these up in the one wash or the raw state are really missing out.

The coin pocket is a nice little detail that I like and that I think further sets these aside from a typical "worker's" jean. It actually gets hidden behind the belt pretty well, which provides some nice fading on the coin pocket. I will post some updates of these babies in a couple weeks. Still not much going on here though. At 3 months my jeans are typically still virgins, they don't really spread their legs until about the 5th month.... (uhhh that sounds gross.)

My left hand twill slubs are starting to fade in the whiskers, the wallet and knees. I cant get a good picture of them though, In a month i'll through up a pick on here when there is more contrast. They have crazy leg twist, and they stretched out so much i have to keep soaking them to get them back to size. They are my favorite jeans by far. The texture is insane and they are going to fade amazing. Stay tuned.....

I just checked big and thought they only had the tweeds but the left hand twills look pretty interesting. I wish they were a a little higher rise and wider from the knee down but I still might give them a try. I'm looking for something super slubby. I have some RJB's right now and it's a really smooth and soft zimbabwe cotton so I want something rough and textured. Was pretty set on some Oni's when they get more in stock but these LF's are tempting.

I gave these guys a hand wash today. These hot summer months were making them stink to all heaven. I don't expect much, but I did take some before pics and will take some after pics.

I think the coin pocket is cool. I just don't like the heavy taper. With that kind of denim I think it should be a fuller cut.

The raw tweeds are actually a straight cut. The one wash versions are slightly tapered. I think the pics of mine look tapered because of the heavy cuffs.

I just checked big and thought they only had the tweeds but the left hand twills look pretty interesting. I wish they were a a little higher rise and wider from the knee down but I still might give them a try. I'm looking for something super slubby. I have some RJB's right now and it's a really smooth and soft zimbabwe cotton so I want something rough and textured. Was pretty set on some Oni's when they get more in stock but these LF's are tempting.

Get the left hand twills. They are fucking amazing. It feels like burlap around your legs for the first week. They are worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

Left Field Canvas Chinos

I got my hands on a pair of these chinos which will be available this fall. Incredible pants and a great fit. Tons of really cool details including japanese chambray pocketing. Left Field always has the incredible logos. Amazing job Christian and thanks again! Started taking photos and then it rained.

www.banditphotographer.com

front.jpg

back.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

stance.jpg