Left Field Jeans

scotty2

it's been 32 hours since we acknowledged how dope LF is. it's time to wash and repair my Kuroki Chelseas.

6 months of daily wear. no washes. i'll post updates as they arrive.

92C6CECE-B708-44B6-BFDD-1338C40875C0-143

1A261A38-BEBF-404A-A2A2-EBF54BF57A39-143

88019DF2-0411-4544-A726-8667CDE6970D-143

40C6F82D-360A-40A1-A433-C9C19D2948C9-143

Its definitely the weather causing a mess or something. I just recently ordered a hat and got an email with the tracking number but it never showed any info. Then about a week and half after getting the email my package showed up. Don't sweat it. 

Just curious, how long do the USPS tracking numbers take to show any kind of information?

Got my tracking number for the tees last Friday and it still says that the number is incorrect.

Hey!  Try tracking the package through Fedex.  Our free shipping option ships via Fedex Smartpost which is a service that is picked up by Fedex and then taken to the nearest USPS distribution center to you.  Then the final delivery is completed by USPS.  We're still trying to figure out how to have the tracking numbers sent over through Fedex and USPS, but the service we're using currently doesn't allow that custom configuring.

Sorry for any inconvenience with our switch over to the new website, but there have been some bugs we've been working to iron out.  If you guys see anything or have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM.  ^_^

For the record, whatever shipping LF uses is really strange. It's like, not normal FedEx.Not sure about the USPS though. Not meant as a dis on LF, as free shipping is free shipping, but I live 80-90 minutes from the LF shop and it takes a week to get orders from them, so be patient.

i haven't posted here in fucking forever, but I finally lost weight and fit very comfortable into my Greasers, but for some reason that cut just does not look good on me. I just started Crossfitting, and I have high hopes, so maybe in a few months if I'm successful, I can try out the Cheslea fit. LF really is my favorite SuFu brand, so it really bums me that the Greasers don't work for me. Oh well. In the meanwhile I'm working on some UB 321's... holy hell do these suckers fade fast.

I live in CT, about an hour and a half away from NYC. In the past, my Left Field orders shipped via FedEx Smartpost have gone to a USPS distribution center in Boston, and end up taking about 5 business days in total. It isn't really a problem, but it always seems a little perverse that the packages probably go right past me, up to Boston, and then back down again. I'm no logistics expert, but this seems unnecessary...

Smartpost is whack and I've bitched about this to the Left Field gents.  Andrew was really cool though and explained that its pretty much the only option based on their location for regular business shipping.

I'll probably lay down a few more bucks for straight fedex for my future purchases though.

Ok we'll give a 37 a go, been selling a lot more 38 and 40's more than the  29's and 30's so why not. I'll add it to the next cut. Just remember to support the change and I will go deeper and on more styles. C

Signed up on sufu just to post in this thread. I've been waiting for either 37 greasers to come out or lose some weight to fit 36s (not happening anytime soon). I'm in for at least a pair of kurokis.

Here are a few detail pics of my Black Maria Greasers (in the ever-popular size 35). Not much going on fade-wise after 6 weeks and one lukewarm soak. Yet, I've been surprised and excited to see the black paint (?) on the murdered-out hardware start to rub off. I don't know if this was by design or not, but I do think it's pretty gnarly. Cheers!

IMG_0728+%25281%2529.jpg

IMG_0724+%25281%2529.jpg

IMG_0727.JPG

1157532_10151840005095738_1079181140_n.j

steve, owner of BlackBlue, took this in NYC at capsule. fw14.  yes please.

@tres the 34 is spot on, so I would go with that and stretch. Just wear for a while and rinse cold hang dry. 

The nat veg tan label is for 16+ oz, that's an 18 oz slub Collect, A 14 oz Italian Candiani with lots of Nep, 10 oz  stiff deadstock JP with nep(doing 10 oz for those who live in hot ass climates but still want denim), A 13 oz Kaihara(a little streaky), 17 oz Cone coming thru the pike as well. I picked up a sweet 10 oz indigo/indigo white oak twill you can see, first chino past the denim. Were going to be doing a lot of smaller runs most will not be repeats to keep things interesting. C