Left Field Jeans

scotty2

the sweatpant competition is for everyone! knowing you have the dopest sweatpants in your hood and competing (inter?)nationally amongst others who have their sweatpant-game on lock can only elevate anyone involved.

are you not giddy/losing sleep thinking about it??

It's made of weed and money? Does it fade crazy?

grundle, 

altoclefchris just posted some great shots of his pair a couple pages back. see page 35. I think he also posted some earlier pics a handful of pages before that. They don't strike me as being especially crazy or over the top, but certainly distinctive and worthy of appreciation.  

grundle, 

altoclefchris just posted some great shots of his pair a couple pages back. see page 35. I think he also posted some earlier pics a handful of pages before that. They don't strike me as being especially crazy or over the top, but certainly distinctive and worthy of appreciation.  

Yeah, that's about how I'd describe them. It's a unique fabric that isn't over the top or loud. It's a nice change from jeans that are either trying too hard with the colored weft or are sold on the gimmick of super heavy weight.

Some Chelsea action at 12-13 or more months. Going to be hiking in The Rockies in the next couple days. When I get back, final wash, pics, then retirement for the new year.

011_zpsb2f78913.jpg

Dirty.

014_zpsb5424a21.jpg

Merry Xmas.

Edited by Karl Hungus

@guthrieking I would say a med since the Tailors(Kerouac renamed) run plus 1". Unless you want them tight. They are prewashed and dried on high, so most of the shrink should be out. 

@congueror We had hoped to get it up before holiday shutdown but slipped thru the cracks. I have another 250 yards about to be cut but between two styles so not a ton on reorder(yield is approx 2.7 yards per). So best to preorder we will be fulfilling wholesale orders off of that run as well. 

@grundletaint The denim is 14 oz, very soft, dark indigo warp, with green barber pole fill. The green fill gives it a slight green tint. This was limited to 800 yards and Cone will not remake this fabric so at $180 it's a steal.

Merry Christmas to all! Christian

@grundletaint The denim is 14 oz, very soft, dark indigo warp, with green barber pole fill. The green fill gives it a slight green tint. This was limited to 800 yards and Cone will not remake this fabric so at $180 it's a steal.

Merry Christmas to all! Christian

Word up. I reckon I'll wait til the contest info comes out and get them simultaneously

^^ i took 5.5" off my chelseas.  both the original and the new hem measure about 7.25".

2" further it measures 7.5".

Edited by satchelbmoore

^great choices lance!

^^beeet, go with the chelsea! i have 3 greasers and 1 chelsea and i love them all but the chelsea, for me, is what i want/need and it sounds like you're in the same camp.

Looks like a good fit Robbie. It looks like the t's are not dyed like the sweats, which have an indigo warp and white weft like denim. The t's seem to have indigo warp and weft.

I also received the indigo sweatpants and I love them. I'll try to get a full sweatsuit fit pic up if possible. I had forgotten how inky this indigo terry is to start.

^great choices lance!

^^beeet, go with the chelsea! i have 3 greasers and 1 chelsea and i love them all but the chelsea, for me, is what i want/need and it sounds like you're in the same camp.

Thanks Satchel. I just got a pair of greasers that I've been enjoying the fit on, so I went with the chelseas in the Black Marias. I think the slimmer profile is what I'm looking for in a pair of black denim.