Left Field Jeans

scotty2

are these tees tubular body? they look fantastic.

Hey guys we've got some new stuff up in the online store.

Long Sleeve Stripe Tee

Long-Sleeve-Stripe-Tee-Front_1024x1024.j

Long-Sleeve-Stripe-Tee-Detail_1024x1024.

Short Sleeve Nub Pocket Tee

Nub-Pocket-Tee-Front_1024x1024.jpg

Nub-Pocket-Tee-Detail_1024x1024.jpg

Short Sleeve Indigo Pocket Tee

Indigo-Short-Sleeve-Front_1024x1024.jpg?

Indigo-Short-Sleeve-Detail-2_1024x1024.j

Long Sleeve Indigo Tee

Indigo-Long-Sleeve-Front_1024x1024.jpg

Indigo-Long-Sleeve-Detail_1024x1024.jpg

18 oz. Indigo Sweat Pant will be added to the online store tomorrow.

thanks! yep, black nep, really nice fabric and American made. These aren't the tubes, indigo tees are very hard to do in American knit factories. They are not prepared to do indigo knits. They get dye all over the machines, cutting tables and operators therefore nobody wants to touch them. We washed these down the corner in a laundromat in Ridgewood and the place was covered with indigo, had to get the hell out of there quick before the owner throw us out. She was drying a white comforter in one of the machines after we just used them and I was waiting for it to come out tie dyed with indigo. The tube tees require huge minimums, each size has to be knit separately and requires a lot of cones per size so best to do more basic styles. The sweatpants should be up tomorrow 18 oz indigo terry, same as the crossgrain crew necks.  Heavy duty and slim fitted. 

Edited by Left Field

thanks! yep, black nep, really nice fabric and American made. These aren't the tubes, indigo tees are very hard to do in American knit factories. They are not prepared to do indigo knits. They get dye all over the machines, cutting tables and operators therefore nobody wants to touch them. We washed these down the corner in a laundromat in Ridgewood and the place was covered with indigo, had to get the hell out of there quick before the owner throw us out. She was drying a white comforter in one of the machines after we just used them and I was waiting for it to come out tie dyed with indigo. The tube tees require huge minimums, each size has to be knit separately and requires a lot of cones per size so best to do more basic styles. The sweatpants should be up tomorrow 18 oz indigo terry, same as the crossgrain crew necks.  Heavy duty and slim fitted. 

Now THAT is the way to get things done...

My left field indigo sweat.  It's had about 11 months of wear and tons of washes.  I wear this thing all the time: around the house, around town, to bed, to work over a shirt and tie; it's definitely my favorite clothing item at the moment.  The only problem is that there are these bulges in the fabric where the arms are attached to the body near the neck (presumably from being on a hanger at the store) that will not come out, even with a wash.

11367688115_7027d5d08c_c.jpg

11367760384_c8b8c39df4_c.jpg

Just received my 2nd order from Left Field in two weeks. Last week, the 13oz Cavalry twill chinos in British khaki - beautiful, heavy pair of chinos. Today I received a short sleeve indigo dyed t-shirt - dark dark indigo in a perfect weight pocket T. Anyone interested in either, don't hesitate. These guys are hitting it out of the park! 

BlackBlue just got a big shipment of choctaw:

thermal henleys and long johns in indigo stripe are super dope and looking useful as temps have tended to be below 0Ë™ here in saint paul.

all of it. is just as insanely awesome as LFNYC.

as said before, the boxer briefs should be a prerequisite to making it into any jeans mentioned here on sufu.

those who buy one pair (or are gifted a pair by an incredibly insightful individual) tend to come back and buy more than one box.

again, the packaging is top notch.

this is my occasional PSA.

pepper or christian, is there much inseam shrinkage to be expected from the kuroki greaser? i got my pair on friday and they were hemmed to 33.75" instead of the 32" i requested, and i might be able to make it work if i can get more than .5" of shrinkage.

Shoot me an email - we'll get you sorted.  [email protected]

BlackBlue just got a big shipment of choctaw:

thermal henleys and long johns in indigo stripe are super dope and looking useful as temps have tended to be below 0Ë™ here in saint paul.

all of it. is just as insanely awesome as LFNYC.

as said before, the boxer briefs should be a prerequisite to making it into any jeans mentioned here on sufu.

those who buy one pair (or are gifted a pair by an incredibly insightful individual) tend to come back and buy more than one box.

again, the packaging is top notch.

this is my occasional PSA.

B)  

altoclef,  Is the belt loop ripping off or is it just creating friction in the area and making that hole?  :ohmy:

on the topic of belt loops, what do folks think about belt loops that are tucked and sewn under the waistband? My Black Marias don't have them (I'm not sure if LFNYC does them at all), but my Rogue Territory Double Indigo work trousers do. I haven't spent hardly any time in the RGTs to glean if it's a better/more durable design; I do think it offers a cleaner look though.  

Edited by MileHighEvertonian

altoclef,  Is the belt loop ripping off or is it just creating friction in the area and making that hole?  :ohmy:

on the topic of belt loops, what do folks think about belt loops that are tucked and sewn under the waistband? My Black Marias don't have them (I'm not sure if LFNYC does them at all), but my Rogue Territory Double Indigo work trousers do. I haven't spent hardly any time in the RGTs to glean if it's a better/more durable design; I do think it offers a cleaner look though.  

I think its a result of tension and pulling between the fly button and the bartack.

I'm not overly concerned with belt loops. It's a nice detail, but a normal belt loop has little chance of breaking down regardless of whether it's tucked or not. 

^ great shots, chris. that green heather is another stunning denim choice from christian. beautiful fades. good work!