Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Just picked up the tailored brown selvedge ducks.  Wow!  Huge Left Field fan.  The ducks and the Kuroki greasers will likely be the only pants I wear for the next year or so.

Also like the Six Point/Left Field collabo.  Drinkin an Autumnation right now.     

New Left Field x BlackBlue label finally developed. Looks great, new outdoorsman design, black foil on blue leather. So look out for some new denims at BlackBlue shortly. C

yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

GQ did a feature on the new shop space.  The Union Special is up and running as of this week.  Waiting on the thread cones and then we'll be good to go.

Left Field NYC

753 Onderdonk Ave

Ridgewood NY 11385

[email protected] or (718) 366-7308

http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2013/11/left-field-store-queens-new-york.html

LF_Store_26.jpg

Edited by pepper davies

3rd day wearing these Cone Mill 15oz Chelsea. I wanted to try something different so I sized up from my regular size.

Sorry for the shitty lighting in advance

10956084763_1ba8cba7ea.jpg

Here are the fit pics:

10956030524_cceb988807.jpg

10955857185_09119eeb16.jpg

10956086943_a6682f0098.jpg

Cool ass button 

10955936606_f7d3c3c613.jpg

This is the most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever worn. Even at 15oz the jeans are extremely soft. I can't wait to get in more wears. Thanks so much Left Field!

@satchel yeah man we never got that beer last time but glad you'll see the space in it's current condition, it was crazy before. 

@Shorty Long-I could use the Cone XX(shrink to fit) fabric no problem, but I don't really like the shrink to fit mentality. If the fabric shrinks that much then it's going to stretch a lot from wear. I prefer to wear them initially tight(barely able to button top) and raw. Tightly woven raw denim doesn't stretch as much as pre-shrunken.  More of a stretch to fit, which maintains it's silhouette much better. Just make sure you wash cold hang dry

@Metropolitan thanks man, glad you liked them, they are def comfortable for 15 oz, doesn't seem like much starch, and nice weight.  It feels much more substantial than the 13 oz.

@textandaction and crogers0031 thanks for the positive comments!

Edited by Left Field

Even though I prefer shrink-to-fit, I like that small manufacturers differ in denim philosophy and stick to their principles. It shows passion and personality. I have a bunch of Left Field and a bunch of LVC and they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

Edited by Goominim

thanks for your insight

@satchel yeah man we never got that beer last time but glad you'll see the space in it's current condition, it was crazy before. 

@Shorty Long-I could so the Cone XX fabric no problem, but I don't really like the shrink to fit mentality. If the fabric shrinks that much then it's going to stretch a lot from wear. I prefer to wear them initially tight(barely able to button top) and raw. Tightly woven raw denim doesn't stretch as much as pre-shrunken.  More of a stretch to fit, which maintains it's silhouette much better. Just make sure you wash cold hang dry

@Metropolitan thanks man, glad you liked them, they are def comfortable for 15 oz, doesn't seem like much starch, and nice weight.  It feels much more substantial than the 13 oz.

@textandaction and crogers0031 thanks for the positive comments!

i just washed my dust bowl dobby striped work shirt. warm in the machine with a hang dry. i'm definitely noticing some shrinkage in all directions.  the fabric feels amazing.

enjoy the shirt but beware the shrink! 

it's all g.  i assumed it would shrink. just confirming. i've been helping customers size up a little too.

I hereby promise that if LEFT FIELD made a pair of chinos with the sulfur black denim I would probably by two pairs. 

How are you guys posting pics?  Washed my canvas miners and they are looking fantastic. 

And STILL rocking my cone greasers on the very regular fifteen months in. 

I hereby promise that if LEFT FIELD made a pair of chinos with the sulfur black denim I would probably by two pairs. 

How are you guys posting pics?  Washed my canvas miners and they are looking fantastic. 

And STILL rocking my cone greasers on the very regular fifteen months in. 

what color are those miners?

i would love for LF to get cone to make more black duck with white selvedge for miner chinos.

as for black denim. i like white weft, black warp for the fades

Edited by Goominim

Does LF do chainstitching? Just wondering, its such a pain to send jeans out to be chainstitched right after they arrive brand new.

Shortly - just waiting on thread cones, and then will be good to go.

hdbablk.jpg

Sweet Orr, Frostproof, Left Field, Whites.

Starting a new pair of 15 oz. Cone Chelseas.  Sized up a little for more room in the thigh, but still like the taper.  Sorry for the quick picture, but it's cold in NYC!

Ok we are ready to go with chain stitch hemming, it will be $10 a pair, we are currently adding the service to the site but in the meantime just send $10 to [email protected] via paypal. Please indicate the length, post cold rinse hang dry. We will hand rinse cold, hang dry a pair in each denim to indicate the shrinkage and add it to the length when hemming raw.  So note that if they are rinsed warm or machine dried they will end up shorter then we have allowed for. Sale on until mon, very limited Black Maria's, Cone basic and Keroki 15oz(no more will be cut of this Kuroki denim). No returns post hemming so make sure you get your true size. Happy Holidays! Christian