Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Holy shit jyoni, that sweat is looking pretty epic. How do you find it at work, get hot pretty fast? Have had to retire my denim shirts for the year as they are just too much, but a sweat like this would be nice.

It can get a little warm but not overly so.  Even if I take it off for a while, I'll still go back to it throughout the day.  If you're looking for a sweatshirt for work, this one is money well spent.  It takes a lot of abuse.

Damn Jyoni, looks like something Mike Harris pulled out from an old mine shaft, nice work! Just niminated them for  fade friday Rawr post. Should def keep those in the Museum. 

Whoa!!!!!!

Hey you know what it's pretty beat up.  If you want it at the store I can get it to you before I get too tempted to fix it lol.

Wait, what's all this about the new "Charles Atlas" fit jeans? How did I miss this news till now? ;-)

I'm interested in pre-ordering but am wondering about the measurements (don't see them on the website). Will the upper block measurements be the same as the "standard" greaser or more like the new Black/Blue collab. greaser? Relative merits of the collect mills 14 oz. and the cone 13 oz.?

Wait, what's all this about the new "Charles Atlas" fit jeans? How did I miss this news till now? ;-)

I'm interested in pre-ordering but am wondering about the measurements (don't see them on the website). Will the upper block measurements be the same as the "standard" greaser or more like the new Black/Blue collab. greaser? Relative merits of the collect mills 14 oz. and the cone 13 oz.?

I'm hoping this new fit is more along the lines of a slightly looser overall version of the OG greaser.

@pchoden original Greaser fit. 

@shorty such a liability since most people are so finicky about the fit. one wash or raw? hard to predict the exact size after shrink, lots of inconsistencies in cotton. 

mRmlhw7.jpg

KzTDLZf.jpg

Some pics....

* Back pockets are so fucking small. Can't get my hand in and out very easily and my small moto x 2013 phone doesn't fit with it's otterbox case. Only barely without it.

* A lot of room in the thighs. Not really an issue for me either way, just noting.

* Super dark to start out.

* Nice high rise fit good for tall me.

* Dude at LF that hemmed these cut one of the legs like 1/4" shorter than the other. Kind of annoying but I'll live.

• 3 weeks later...

does hemming cause leg opening significantly increased, because I am L32 to L33, thinking to get a Chelsea and want to hem it.

my ideal leg opening size is between 7.5 to 8, therefore is there any solution for it?

does hemming cause leg opening significantly increased, because I am L32 to L33, thinking to get a Chelsea and want to hem it.

my ideal leg opening size is between 7.5 to 8, therefore is there any solution for it?

You could have a tailor taper the leg to your desired leg opening. It's a more expensive job than just a hem, but it's certainly possible..

You could have a tailor taper the leg to your desired leg opening. It's a more expensive job than just a hem, but it's certainly possible..

currently, I have done some research on it and most of the people complaints about those tailor most likely fucked up their jean....

Charles Atlas Collect 14 oz stretch is inhouse, measurements are posted. Cone 13 oz in Charles Atlas is due mon so will post those monday. New Chelsea dk grey heather w/ black fill online shipping next week. Also Cone 13 oz restocks in both fits and Black Maria's will be in next week. 

Cone 13 oz White Oak specs up now for the Charles Atlas. Lots of 2nds in this batch unfortunately for us, all slub runs or loom runs in the fabric, and nothing I personally woudn't wear. Deep discounted price of $120. 

Are they ever going to restock the indigo selvage miner chino? They are my favorite work pants and I would kill kittens to get another pair.

Do you mean the Cone indigo miners from a couple years ago? I'm pretty sure that fabric was discontinued by Cone unfortunately.