Left Field Jeans

scotty2

No I had them hemmed straight away from you guys but they were hemmed at about 34 instead of 32. I had spoken to Andrew and he had me send them back about two weeks ago. I haven't heard anything so I just thought I would try you guys on here

Christian, I understand if you're loathe to give details, but I'd appreciate any information you can pass along about your black Type II jacket - when does it release (in the jean jacket thread someone said early Spring this year), how does it fit (short? boxy? longer? trim?) and how much will it cost. I'm the type of guy who wants to be prepared when it drops, as it's by all appearances, pretty much my dream jacket.

Christian, I understand if you're loathe to give details, but I'd appreciate any information you can pass along about your black Type II jacket - when does it release (in the jean jacket thread someone said early Spring this year), how does it fit (short? boxy? longer? trim?) and how much will it cost. I'm the type of guy who wants to be prepared when it drops, as it's by all appearances, pretty much my dream jacket.

I'm all for the down low on this jacket, I might just be needing a new denim jacket to abuse in the coming months.

Hi guys.  Here's a shot of the sample jacket.  We're still working on some tweaks to it, but it'll be available in early Fall.  More details as they're nailed down on the final sample.

The black jacket is Collect Mills 14 oz. sulfur dyed denim (the same as the Black Maria) lined in Japanese camo twill.  There will also be an indigo model with a blanket lining.

uoKNnz2.jpg

Thanks for sharing what you can - there's no future that exists where I don't have that jacket this fall.

-Jake

Promised satch I'd wash and update this a week or two ago.  I had the opportunity to eek some more wear during that time, so I just kept wearing it.  Hopefully interest hasn't waned in the sweatpant contest.  The fabric does fade nicely.

LF indigo sweatshirt

Bought in summer, started as soon as weather permitted

About 3 months

Some permadirt at least with castile soaps

11890901644_dbbe83c1de_o.jpg