Left Field Jeans

scotty2

I am running low on the indigo duck so I don't think it's going to be rerun in a 5 pocket. The WO brown selvedge duck fabric is gone and so will the indigo soon. so have to find new cool fabrics. 

Are you planning one more run of the indigos? I just want to know when to grab them...

Almost there in terms of picking up a pair of Left Field Jeans. (Tired of all the nonsense and $s that go towards Japanese denim that never fits.)

By the way, ADH92, what model Veilance jacket is that? (Looks like a Field Jacket, but the hood actually looks decent in this picture.)

Edited by TresUnCool

That fit looks great dude, also digging the hair.  As a california native I always chuckle a little when I hear out-of-staters say Cali.  I think it's the state equivalent of saying "San Fran"

Edited by itsbenhere

Almost there in terms of picking up a pair of Left Field Jeans. (Tired of all the nonsense and $s that go towards Japanese denim that never fits.)

By the way, ADH92, what model Veilance jacket is that? (Looks like a Field Jacket, but the hood actually looks decent in this picture.)

It's the Spring version of the Insulated Field Jacket, I think!  I love it.

That fit looks great dude, also digging the hair.  As a california native I always chuckle a little when I hear out-of-staters say Cali.  I think it's the state equivalent of saying "San Fran"

Haha thanks man.  And yeah - I've lived all over the east coast, but California is still exciting and new even after 10 visits.  :rolleyes:

Just a quick question, are all fits / sizes three button fly (4 including waist / top button) or do they go to 4 fly+1 top with any bigger size run?

I've been right through the images I can find but not many with the fly placket (right word? Dunno) open, those that do show only the three button fly.

Say, Greaser model for example.... Thanks alot.

Not positive because im not wearing them, but I'm 99% sure my size 33 greasers are 4+1 buttons. ill dobule check after work

edit- 3+1, sorry

Edited by jmfr

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think it was 4 + 1 when the 'greaser' was known as the 'slim' and was (as far as i know) the only cut at the time.  back when christian had them sized to stretch. andrew, who works with steve and i at BlackBlue just picked up a pair of these:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5027&category_id=&manufacturer_id=50&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

natural indigo? 16oz? i got thrown off by the 'one wash" but they are still crazy and insanely awesome.  you can see they are 4 + 1.

the # of buttons seems to be a generational evolution thing like all the features of the 501 that LVC has indelibly placed in our minds.

i can see arguments for both set-ups. 

Saw a picture of the black Type II and I'm in love. Been looking for a solid black denim jacket, and this just might be the one. When can we expect to see it?

Link to the pic?

Here are a couple of photos of the new Field Pant - coming this September.  For those that have worn Left Field chinos before the fit is similar to the Miner.

The fabric is a heavy 12 oz Calvary twill.  Features Mil Spec buttons and hidden button down flap pockets.

eE4zS4Z.jpg

C4jvqaq.jpg

These will be available in Olive (pictured) and British Khaki.

Any more news on these? - On my 'Watch List' 

Thanks

Uh, yeah, that jacket looks gorgeous. I only hope it's long waisted enough for my long torso. If it is, I will own it. Bank on it! Thanks for the link.