Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Any black chinos in the future?

Edited by wgmds

thanks man, I did the new pocketing for the new jeans(indigo duck and Cone reserve green weft fill)with that bandanna but on canvas for better durability. I did WO selvedge black duck chinos last fall, Independence in Chicago got the last of them this spring so maybe a few left. C

• 2 weeks later...

Scooped up Satchel n Steve's last Broken Twills the other day. (No idea it was Satchel's b-day...man I would have brought him some food or something)

Any future production on those? Another friend is interested, but is too scurred to try the remaining 32's at BiG (true hip on those is 1.5 sizes down). I keep telling him it would be fine but he isn't really buying it :rolleyes:

Edited by jyoni

jyoni, it was a present to sell you those jeans!

we have a size 32 in the broken twill as well. that is the true last pair. the exact same thing as mine. i've been watching that pile and giving the RHT 12.5 cone mills for months...

they run small but mine stretched a serious amount (check a few pages back for measurements).

you should bring him in and scope'm out.

Edited by satchelbmoore

It's barber Steve...he needs to get into something good. And while his fit is fine on his STFs he could easily go down, very easily. He's been fixated on the lower cost 501s on the Levi's website, since they are cheaper than LVC. I've told him to avoid those. I have a strong suspicion they are the pairs that have been bouncing around between Levi's and J.Crew (and now back again?) for years now.

His next day off I will try to drag his ass in.

awesome. good.

he needs the push. they would be a great pair for him. i hope he wears them to skate and to cut hair.

Hey Satchel shipping a big order for you guys tomorrow, greasers have the new miner bandanna pocketing but it's on canvas. JP duck miners, Nisshinbo Chelseas, JP twill miners. My Minnesota customers will be happy to try them on in person and buy at Black & Blue. C

yes! you heard it here first, kids!

we've been running low for a while. really exited to see it all.

thanks for the heads up Christian

Fall collection chinos and jeans are up vest and sweats will be up shortly! www.leftfieldnyc.com

looking awesome!

it'd be worth it to get him wearing the last of the mighty broken twill cone mills greasers

haha i'll take care of him and then let him cut my hair.

Edited by satchelbmoore

The Chelseas in the indigo duck are awesome. I snagged a pair of the seconds after they were first listed, and they are great in person.

I particularly love the copper laurel leaf buttons in the fly, and the fit is spot on. Slim but not tight if you size correctly, and it seems like you could size up or down for a looser/slimmer fit without suffering in the thighs.

Left Field has landed. it's all looking amazing.

Typical of Christian and LF, the details are on point. We're very excited to expand our LF offerings.

we received:

White oak & Nisshinbo greasers.

Nisshinbo chelseas.

White oak selvage Indigo duck miners.

Japanese duck olive, caramel miners.

Japanese Twill navy, khaki miners.

Edited by satchelbmoore

Christian, can you please make a 2 or 3 button blazer to match those beautiful Wool and Tweed trousers??? That would be the best looking casual suit hands down! I would instantly buy one in the tweed, and maybe one in the brown.

I'll def take it into consideration working on fall 13. Glad you guys are back in stock Satchel hit me guys up if you need any small fill ins. C

And hell, once you've got the pattern you might as well do it in the indigo canvas! Imagine how THAT suit would look after a year's worth of wear?!