Left Field Jeans

scotty2

im too fucking skinny. any ideas?

Chinos too large? Did you get the canvas ones?

You might be able to contact Left Field to see if they have any of the Chinos in a smaller size. The owner is pretty responsive to customers.

yes, theyre the ducks .theyre size 30, which is a true 32. do you think if i send them to him he could have the waist taken in a little or just go to my tailor.

yes, theyre the ducks .theyre size 30, which is a true 32. do you think if i send them to him he could have the waist taken in a little or just go to my tailor.

I would go to a tailor, but maybe they make smaller sizes. You could ask the own of left field if they make a smaller size and if so which company might carry them. Also, contact BIG (I'm assuming that's where you got them) and ask them if they could get a smaller size for you. Gordon at BIG will bend over backwards (not forwards) to satisfy his customers.

I would go to a tailor, but maybe they make smaller sizes. You could ask the own of left field if they make a smaller size and if so which company might carry them. Also, contact BIG (I'm assuming that's where you got them) and ask them if they could get a smaller size for you. Gordon at BIG will bend over backwards (not forwards) to satisfy his customers.

do you have any info about numbers/ emails for LF? would rather deal with them since i know big wont get any more in the size that i have, let alone smaller

I think the contact info on the website will get you in touch with the owner.

and their website is.....?

i know it was dumb, but google told me this sufu thread. thanks!

I don't think it is possible. The company that supplied the weft yarns is no longer. I would love for another company to try it though. I think a coat would look great with this fabric. Chore coat or something.

They really are amazing. I snagged a pair of one wash from BIG - praying that the waist will stretch!

Thanks for the inspiration and informative posts rnrswitch - will rep when I can! :)

I think the states are still stuck a lot on the Japanese denim stuff. It is pretty hip nowadays. I think Left Field actually sells a lot of their stuff in japan.

im actually having a great left field experience. i bought a pair that was too big, emailed the owner, now hes making me a custom pair! and instead of brown duck, its going to be the black cone mills

im actually having a great left field experience. i bought a pair that was too big, emailed the owner, now hes making me a custom pair! and instead of brown duck, its going to be the black cone mills

Yeah, Christian treats his customers very well. Very good dude.

If I were you I would email him. He might actually have larger sizes manufactured, but many of the stores just don't carry that size due to demands. Or maybe if he has a pattern for larger sizes he can get that size made for the next run of a particular garment.

I don't think he necessarily does special orders, but I think if many stores are out of your size he can come up with that size to sell you, but he typically likes for you to buy from a vendor to support them as well.

I just got the canvas chino, they're really really nice. Sizing wise: I have really big thighs, so they fit perfect. I went true to size and the waist is a bit loose and the thighs are roomy, but a slim sort of roomy, not a baggy sort of roomy. Perfect for rolling up and going to the beach, or hiking in, or office wear. I need to get them tapered a bit because they drag on the ground, but I got 36's, so i'm sure smaller sizes wouldn't have this problem.

Q:

Besides BiG, where can I find non-jeans Left Field pieces for sale? I'm so tired of clicking and finding everything is sold out.

A:

If I were you I would email him. He might actually have larger sizes manufactured, but many of the stores just don't carry that size due to demands. Or maybe if he has a pattern for larger sizes he can get that size made for the next run of a particular garment.

I don't think he necessarily does special orders, but I think if many stores are out of your size he can come up with that size to sell you, but he typically likes for you to buy from a vendor to support them as well.

Let us know how that works out!

-Jake

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming this fall! Blue Owl exclusive Left Field Kiahara Japanese Selvedge

The fabric is from the respected Kiahara denim mill of Japan with a beautiful slubby texture, weight perfect for all year wear, and a rainbow selvedge that speaks for itself. Made in the USA. More details to come!

lf1.JPGlf2.JPG

that line is amazing. lovely!