Sizes A.P.C. Jeans

PeterJ

alright, the generall consensus is that go 2 inches smaller ont he waist for their jeans. so if you're a 32", then get a APC 30", if you wear a 30", then go with 28".

This is GENERAL. But if you're on the smaller size of a regular size 30", go with a 27" though. Personally, I usually wear 30" everything else, and I went with a 28", but I could have gone 27" no problem (cuz i'm on the smaller side of 30")

hope that helps.

• 2 years later...

Goddamn edit post = delete now...

Can you blame him? The search function wasn't working for awhile.

I'd halfway agree, but Superdenim would have been the next logical choice... With the Superclusterfuckultimatefail that 4.0 is, however, I guess we can look past it for the time being... But with 59 posts, one should really know better by now.

Guest witchmountain

I'd halfway agree, but Superdenim would have been the next logical choice...

I'll tell you what the next logical choice would be...not being such a fucking mong. Hes obviously observed that this question was the du jour

repartee here at one time or another (weve long been a stale group) and sought acceptance through this. He failed miserably.