Imperial SEXI08

TLCA

surprised these haven't sold out yet from the online store. pics pics pics pics pics DAMN IT

This has actually been one of our fastest selling collaboration releases.

You have to keep in mind that we made almost 270 pairs total of the jeans which is almost twice the normal run (with the exception of the Sufu jeans with Dry Bones).

Our online stock is down to 1's and 2's in many sizes already..

This has actually been one of our fastest selling collaboration releases.

You have to keep in mind that we made almost 270 pairs total of the jeans which is almost twice the normal run (with the exception of the Sufu jeans with Dry Bones).

Our online stock is down to 1's and 2's in many sizes already..

oh i definitely know they're going fast but i'm still surprised they aren't snatched up even faster since questions/threads have been up about them for quite a long time. In fact, i kept refreshing at 1:59pm that day to make sure i'd get my pair, haha.

the online stock isn't reflective of both SENY and SESF though, right?

they really arent as skinny as i thought they would be. i didnt buy because i dont really want skinny skinny jeans ... i like the slim straight style and my sexdbxs09 were slim enough

but those pics look good and not that slim. maybe its just the pics ...

i wouldnt hem man. hot soak just the legs to get more shrinkage and embrace the nice stacking!!!

^mine shipped 30 mins after i ordered mine on saturday, bummer braidkid. btw, how are those iron hearts coming? looks like you've got a lot in rotation.

chong - would rep if i could. does the leg opening not sag below your ankles? i was iffy on the 7.2 inch leg opening, but i'm guessing it shrank .1-.2 below 7.

These look like some amazing jeans. Would love a black pair but they would just sit in my cupboard for the next 6 months while I wait out the dry bones comp and summer down under.

These are Australian jeans (well not including the whole cotton from california and made in japan part, but you know what I mean), please tell me you've got at least a couple of pairs being shipped back to their rightful home Kiya!

Guest eugen eugen
did an hour boiling soak last night, and these are from this morning's. still slightly damp in the pics.

3902222677_7f64ce843a.jpg

3902223647_e797338ba1.jpg

and from two hours ago.

3903002966_289b8aace7.jpg

sorry for the crappy phone pics.

Any thoughts? Might go for a hem.[/QUOT

did you bought tts? i want your fit just a lil bit tighter in the knee and calves.

i sized down one so i think it will end up how i want it..

Am I the only one who has to wait for the second batch from Japan around the 24th? Odd, since they're still showing my size in stock.

Yeah I got the same email. I'm usually a pretty patient person, but I'm worried about wheather I got the right size or not. I guess I'll see in a couple weeks.

I got mine Saturday from SENY, started wearing them Sunday.

Bought a 29 (I'm a 29 in Dior) and they fit very tight in the waist before soak. Thus I did a 30 minute warm soak and put them on slightly damp to keep the waist wearable.

Fit is great, slim, but not uber slim. Denim is really nice, very happy so far.

I'd take pics but all I have is my iPhone at the moment.

james nicholas: I would go with a warm soak. Mine were very similar to those in the waist before I soaked. I gave them a coldish/average temperature soak, and after a day of wear, I already have 0.5 - 0.75" of room in the waist. They shrank just about 2" in the length, possibly just a bit more. I'm very happy so far with them, they're a bit tighter in the upper thigh region, but they still have a lot more stretching to do. Creases are setting in and I can already see a bit of contrast between the thigh and leg colors.

just got in about 20min ago. took some pre-soak pics:

idigo (mine size-31) vs blacks (brothers size-29)

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

seXi08 vs seXdbX09

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

observation: the db's have alot more "heft" in them while the imp's feel lighter. definitely both are great pairs of denim.

Fit pics: Excuse the shirt, was washing my car when fedex came

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

just for referance, i am a size 30 in the seXdb collab and these fit very nice and snug around the waist and perfect in the thigh. will take post-soak measurements this afternoon.

hey those look good, kinda lighter though probably because you're outside. shit tons of stacks should settle down after the soak. are my 29s significantly smaller than yours?

yeah, you can def. tell a difference. i just got done soaking mine, will compare pics and measurements in a couple hours.

DSC_0002.jpg

Nice fit.

Am I the only one who's turned off by the lack of "Japanese" construction details on these? (i.e. the raised areas on the belt loops and back pockets, etc.) I'm sure they're a great pair of jeans, but since being made in Japan was a big deal for this collaboration, I was hoping to see some of these details.

I can't help it after reading miznation's thread about jean construction, and seeing the details on some of the pairs of jeans I have.

Honestly, I like the stylistic features. They're very modern in every way.

That fit is very decent, but that's going to be pretty tight in the waist and the thighs. Mine, after a coldish/ average soak shrank 0.7" in the waist and 0.4" (possibly a bit more, measured after wearing out for a bit). Give them a quick cold soak to get rid of the length and some shrinkage to avoid any future problems.

I'm going to be soaking mine tomorrow. What precaution did you take with the patch?

i actually didnt soak the top of the wait till about 25min into the soak, it was wet from first putting the jeans in, but not submerged until 20ish min later. from then, just observed it every 10-15min or so. Moved it out of the water while keeping the rest of the jeans submerged. my hand felt like it burned the first time since the water was still hot, but it progressively got cooler.

i just remember someone on i think the db collab or the seXi04 collab ruined the patch by just dropping the jeans in the hot water, it completely fugged up the patch.