Imperial SEXI08

TLCA

There are no pickups on Saturdays for FedEx, therefore all packages are being picked up Tuesday morning.

27 in 19cm dior raws. What should I do with these?

Get a 28 in these and then do a hot soak once you get them.

Get a 28 in these and then do a hot soak once you get them.

Really? I'm in 28 Raw 19cm Dior but they stretched to 32" in waist and fit me just fine (very comfortable). So I decided to take size 30 on Sexi08 as I thought they would sink to 30" after soak and then stretch back to 31" or more after being heavily worn.

Have I made wrong choice? I'm also in 28 Duke and they stretched to 32", they're a still a bit loose for me.

I chose 30 in Sexi08 cos I thought they're lower rise than Duke and the denim looks more stiff. I want to get the waist to be finally around 31-32"

Ponga,

You might have gotten one size too large.. when you get them you should have 1" of room in the waist or so before you do a hot soak.

I purchased the indigo model today from the New York store. I went true to size. Although they measure .2/.3 less than 1+ of tagged size, I think I'll give them a warm soak and I'll be fine. I do not have a functional digital camera at the moment, but I'll try to post some sort of pics as soon as possible. I will post pre and post soak measurements for all those wondering how much these really do shrink. Thanks Andrew (and Alan?)!

I purchased the indigo model today from the New York store. I went true to size. Although they measure .2/.3 less than 1+ of tagged size, I think I'll give them a warm soak and I'll be fine. I do not have a functional digital camera at the moment, but I'll try to post some sort of pics as soon as possible. I will post pre and post soak measurements for all those wondering how much these really do shrink. Thanks Andrew (and Alan?)!

Measurements would be great.

No problem; thanks for coming by. As the jeans fit pretty well, I definitely would recommend a cold soak and hang dry first to make sure they dont shrink too much - if you want them to shrink more, then you can go with a warm soak next.