I sell u cheap stuff, vans, converse by JV, etc.

MindxMatters

Hey yoo, I've got to make some room/money so I'm getting rid of things I do not wear, do not fit, or just have no idea where they came from. Excuse the shitty ass pictures, I have no idea what I am doing with a camera, and I just snapped these up real quick for some sort of representation. Further more detailed pics available upon request, as well as measurements. Flexible as shit on prices, so PM me with anything you need, I accept paypal and money orders. Meetups in the Metro Detroit area too, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Here got pictures here. http://flickr.com/photos/34996512@N07/sets/72157614642616234/

Descriptions here, and in flickr.

First up is a pair of Half Cabs, size 8, in the Cordovan/Black Colorway, these were worn only 1 time, very lightly, and are basically flawless... come with box and extra white laces. Looking for 40 shipped in the Con us.

Next, b dis pair of Converse by JV Jack Purcells, they are a black snakeskin pattern, with red smiley and red lettering on the back, size 9 (too big for me so I don't b wearin dem) I got them from Jwied like a year ago, he wore them lightly - they are kind of dusty and shit, but they are still in good condition. Come with original box and dustbag etc. Looking for 40 shipped for these also.

I got some BDG tees for sale also, size small, I've got one in a heathered purple-ish color? crew neck style. Then I've also got a greyish-beige regular ass V-neck, also size small, they are both too big for my liking never worn, only tried. Received as XXXmas gifts, still have tags etc in tact. 12$ each shipped, or both for 20 shipped.