Pokemon Platinum: Semi-Nostalgic lol

PandaDenim

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys EV train or not in here?

Im partial to it, but i think it sort of sucks the fun out.

dude.. ev training is the way to go.. ive got 5 pokemon that I've trained this way. got pretty lucky and bred a max speed gliscor :D

life is good

My friend and I have been going back and forth naming bands, with Pokeman names.

Pretty funny.

This is the result of being bored at 10:30pm.

Operation Ivysaur

Gym Class Fearows*

Mogwynaut

John Travoltorb

PANIC! At the Ditto

My Chemical Salamence*

30 Seconds to Magmars*

Cold War Elekids*

Silver Sun Piplups*

Khangaskhanye West*

Nidoqueens of Stoneage

Nidokings of Leon*(Or Convenience)

Alkaline Dugtrio

Nine Inch Ninetails*

Modest Meowth*

Guns n Roserades*

Ice Cubone

Deathcab for Cubone*

The Bloodhound Gengar*

They Magnamite Be Giants*

* are the ones my friend made up.

dude.. ev training is the way to go.. ive got 5 pokemon that I've trained this way. got pretty lucky and bred a max speed gliscor :D

life is good

I've done it a few times in diamond and plat, but yea i never got good iv's or anything. I think once g/s hits again im not doing it this time around. Im actually rolling with my 10 yr old dreams of catching them all.

Really a lot of AR'ing out there? I never got into the competitive scene like that, but I stand corrected about the EV'ing sucking the fun out of it. AR's do.

Really a lot of AR'ing out there? I never got into the competitive scene like that, but I stand corrected about the EV'ing sucking the fun out of it. AR's do.

Calling for legitimate Pokemon EV/IV training for competitive play is like asking a hockey player to plant and chop down his own tree to carve his own hockey stick before he can play.

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, stuntastic:

Nidorihanna

Arcanine Fire (synergy?)-

Lil Weezing-

Ledyba Gaga-

Seel (Lol)

Noctowl City*

Black Eyed Pikachus-

Drake-onite

Mewtupac*

Mew2

The Beedrills

New Kids on the Arbok*

Red Hot Chilli Pelippers*

The ones with the -, are ones we've done, but I didn't post up. But Pokedork minds think alike.

* are baddass!

Ones with "The" are hard, ya kno? Cuz that could be a shit load of things.

The Stray Caterpies

The Yeah Yeah Yanmas

Reverend Horton Heatran

Cobra Starmie/yu

Mogwynaut

Jaguar Luvdisc

I had a good one, but I completely forgot it :LLL

So let's have serious discussion.

Which of the three original starter pokemon did you like the best / which will you pick this time?

I LOVE SQUIRTLE.

Bulbasaur is okay.

Charmander is lame.

[notice: I never actually played the original Pokemons. Was too gimp to own a gameboy.]

I JUST WANNA SEE A BLUE TURTLE FOLLOW ME AROUND ON MY DS SCREEN.

So let's have serious discussion.

Which of the three original starter pokemon did you like the best / which will you pick this time?

I LOVE SQUIRTLE.

Bulbasaur is okay.

Charmander is lame.

[notice: I never actually played the original Pokemons. Was too gimp to own a gameboy.]

I JUST WANNA SEE A BLUE TURTLE FOLLOW ME AROUND ON MY DS SCREEN.

If this is in reference to Heart Gold and Soul Silver coming out I have to break your heart.. you don't start with the Red/Blue/Green starters, but you do (In the original plot line of Gold & Silver) get to pick one of them after beating the Elite Four and completing a certain amount of your Pokedex (forgot exactly how much) from Professor Oak.

Personally I am a Charmander guy and I always will be. Although some of those higher up grass moves are so damn pretty!

^ charmander ftw. It was always hard to use him for brock and misty, but later on he becomes a beast. Plus, for all convenience purposes, you could teach charizard fly :D

If this is in reference to Heart Gold and Soul Silver coming out I have to break your heart.. you don't start with the Red/Blue/Green starters, but you do (In the original plot line of Gold & Silver) get to pick one of them after beating the Elite Four and completing a certain amount of your Pokedex (forgot exactly how much) from Professor Oak.

Personally I am a Charmander guy and I always will be. Although some of those higher up grass moves are so damn pretty!

Well damn. Guess I need to beat the Elite Four quick.

:(

You broke my heart.