Pokemon Platinum: Semi-Nostalgic lol

PandaDenim

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diz iz how it wentz...

Round 1. Close game. But I came out on top.

Round 2. SUPER close game. DCed before he was able to shoot out his last Pokemanz vs my last Pokemanz. WHO KNOWS!!!

Round 3. Shit was straight up img_3_213_0?1238141753.gif Me being the upper cutter... I forgot how I attacked with my first Pokemanz, and lost train of thought there... Nigga straight swept my team like SIKE YOU CANT HAZ CHEEZBURJER! You had like 5 Pokemanz left?

Round 4. Straight rematch after Round 3. But I wan.

Didnt turn off my game proper after the first round, so I only got totaled for 2 fights : \\\\\\\\\\\...

Gud game.

And I sound uber into Pokemanz... Which I amz... Cuz Im a winner and I believe in me...!!!

• 1 month later...
Nintendo chooses to announce Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes

Breaking News

So, that Pokémon announcement that everyone assumed would be remakes of Gold and Silver? Totally remakes of Gold and Silver. We'll get to play new versions of the Game Boy Color Pokemans and we get the satisfaction of being right! This time, it was Nintendo that jumped the gun with the announcement.

The DS remakes, called Pokémon Heart Gold and Pokémon Soul Silver, are scheduled for release in Japan this fall. Going by the time it took Diamond and Pearl to reach North America, we could possibly see these by spring 2010.

:eek: :D

This will bring back a lot of memories.I don't even know how many hours/months/years I spent playing Gold and Silver.I'm so happy right now (no life concept).

:eek: :D

This will bring back a lot of memories.I don't even know how many hours/months/years I spent playing Gold and Silver.I'm so happy right now (no life concept).

haha sounds sick

to be honest though, id rather have a whole new set of pokemon

but they might be too lazy or drained of creativity at this point, what a bummer:(:(:(

• 8 months later...
So I just saw a commercial for HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Damn they really are milking this for all it's worth.

They will be out soon! Everyone get ready!