Pokemon Platinum: Semi-Nostalgic lol

PandaDenim

yo the missingno worked like this: you surf up and down the right border of Cinnabar island - the place where the fire-type gym leader was. you keep surfing up and down the line - the little rough looking border of the island until you run into mising no. you could try and capture it, but it would probably permanently mess up your data, or you could do some elaborate thing that would clone the 6th item in your inventory a bunch of times. people used it for master balls and rare candy.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this most recent Pokemon my friend and I got the R4s[when that shit was still new]

And we just downloaded to play and once we got good shit we cloned the files and renamed them as like PokemonDiamond2.sav and shit.

My friend and I traded mad rare Pokemon and just kept cloning them.

We killed the Pokemon economy.

yo the missingno worked like this: you surf up and down the right border of Cinnabar island - the place where the fire-type gym leader was. you keep surfing up and down the line - the little rough looking border of the island until you run into mising no. you could try and capture it, but it would probably permanently mess up your data, or you could do some elaborate thing that would clone the 6th item in your inventory a bunch of times. people used it for master balls and rare candy.

omg i remember this shit

i had like a lv 175 golduck and a shit load of maxed out snorlaxes

used to sell em to kids on the play ground

ive alwyas been a hustler hah

but first you had to talk to some guy and tell him you had extra time or some shit. some dude with coffee in the woods real early in the game.

I'm going to be honest.

I nearly always get new Pokémon games when they come out.

I'm looking forward to Platinum, I played the Japanese version for a bit and it pretty much worked most kinks that were wrong with Diamond and Pearl.

Too much time wasted on the series, but it holds a special place in my heart haha

for everybody who's played pokemon

we can talk about pokemon and not be embarrassed since everyone on this thread has at one point played pokemon

That, being semi-Anonymous on the internet, and at least in some way, past that stage that people have when they're 13 and embarrassed about something that isn't a big deal.

Helps if you're Asian, its expected of you.

I'm going to be honest.

I nearly always get new Pokémon games when they come out.

I'm looking forward to Platinum, I played the Japanese version for a bit and it pretty much worked most kinks that were wrong with Diamond and Pearl.

Too much time wasted on the series, but it holds a special place in my heart haha

That, being semi-Anonymous on the internet, and at least in some way, past that stage that people have when they're 13 and embarrassed about something that isn't a big deal.

Helps if your Asian, its expected of you.

This is true.

lol.

are you guys fucking kidding me?

i have a friend that cant get over this shit either.

i do not condone this shit

strips, spots, and beavers. old concept

bring it back to red

are you guys fucking kidding me?

i have a friend that cant get over this shit either.

i do not condone this shit

strips, spots, and beavers. old concept

bring it back to red

No hate man.

We all like the older version more but Nintendo ain't putting it outtt.

Besides, I never had a gameboy as a kid, jumped on this pokemon shit late son.

It's weird playing and knowing the Pokemon from the show but the ones in the games now are all different. /trip

word. i still have my old red version, but sadly it's broken. it got mad glitched after doing the missing no. trick too many times. the one where you swim along side the edge of an island, then you run into missing no. and you dupe items. so you get mad rare candies. anyone do this in their old red/blue version? but the new pokemons are good for long ass car rides.

• 2 weeks later...

took my brother to toys r us this weekend so he could get the free pokemon using the wifi?

i thought that was pretty cool.

that you physically had to go somewhere to "catch" a pokemon.

until it reminded me how shitty toys r us has gotten since my childhood.