Pokemon Platinum: Semi-Nostalgic lol

PandaDenim

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GSBot G/S/C was the sheezy

NetBattle Ru/Sa was aiiiight

then the metagame got all wonky with spatk or atk depending on the move itself, not on the type..

and there were too many pokemon to keep up with.. /quit

fuck a new pokemon.

I rolled with the OG 150/151 shit... I got saphire and shit, but before all the personality traits and new stat shits, I was the pokemon master

I'll play if I can get a DS lol

last night I was at a friends and his little sister put on some diamond and pearl shit that I had no idea wtf about

fucking beavers and shit, rabbits, old concepts w/ hardly any changes in design

fuck that shit

To be honest I never played pokemon, my mom was against handheld consoles...

So I just watched my friends and what not.

But then last year I got a DS as a christmas present! So I got pokemon and played it so like as much as I hate to admit it...I'm on game for this pokemon only.

But it's weird because I only know the old pokemon...the 150[1]

But I shred on this pokemonzzz.

Next level shit with EV training and movesets.

Once pokemon comes out I'll try to post up a ROM link.

whats all this 150/151 shit. Wasent it just blue, red and yellow. Then gold and silver. Then turquoise and purple and some other stuff

yea 150/151 was the original count.

I think pokemon should quit this rehash business and just do a pokemon a la MMORPG with the originals. fuck wow with their shit and let me fuck bitches up with a blastoise. you can kinda see how this idea was derived from being really high one weekend.

Worddd.

I've thought about that too, except like I've always imagined an RTS, yknow like warcraft or starcraft but with lots of like one pokemon chain, i.e. squirtle, ...oh shit what it is called... uhh... Wartortle! And blastoises like building bases and shit.

Or maybe just all the water type pokemon.

I dunno.

I loved how the red/blue had secrets and cheats in it. Some worked some didnt. I remember one time someone told me if I went fishing in some spot for 100 times or something I would catch a secret pokemon, but never happened.

yeah the pokemon was called missingno

you could catch it but there was a chance it would mess up your game for good

i made the mistake of catching it and a week later all my data got erased

i cried (0)

:(

I loved how the red/blue had secrets and cheats in it. Some worked some didnt. I remember one time someone told me if I went fishing in some spot for 100 times or something I would catch a secret pokemon, but never happened.

it was surfing up and down the coast of this one island, love that blurry little guy