TheBrokeDJ

NYC Subway Stories

PS: fuck paying for the subway, hop that shit, double up, ride a bike - whatever you gotta do, but FUCK the mta.

my biggest fuck you to the MTA

bought an apartment 20 minutes walking distance to work.

my biggest fuck you to the MTA

bought an apartment 20 minutes walking distance to work.

don't worry, in few weeks your job will move offices :D

ha I wish I hate midtown west

dude tried robbing me the other day.

broad day light 2PM on the 7 train.

i kept telling him i didnt have any money and he kept saying he had a knife. it went back and forth until we got to roosevelt and he left.

figured that if he didnt pull a knife out on me after one minute of going back and forth he wasn't serious so i just kept stalling.

dude tried robbing me the other day.

broad day light 2PM on the 7 train.

i kept telling him i didnt have any money and he kept saying he had a knife. it went back and forth until we got to roosevelt and he left.

figured that if he didnt pull a knife out on me after one minute of going back and forth he wasn't serious so i just kept stalling.

roosevelt ave or island?

^

wth is he doing with his shoes?

ha that's funny.

I had my first NYC Subway experience today. The only story I could tell was that this Chinese couple were really arguing on the way to Coney Island. :(

as i was waiting for the downtown 6 train the other day, a young black couple was trying to get through the turnstiles

the girl got through first. her boyfriend was trying to get through, but apparently, the card wasn't working. she flies off the handle, and tells him to keep swiping.

the guy, obviously embarrassed and shook, starts swiping the metrocard, 10 times max. this pisses her off even more. she starts screaming, and takes the card from him, and swipes it for him. he gets through. some more screaming ensues and she yells that he just wasted money, what with all his swiping.

as the 6 train comes, they both get on. as the doors close, she starts screaming at him even louder. all eyes are on them, and as he tries to calmly respond back to her, she one ups her yelling. she calls him "stupid", "ass", "mothafucka", and every curse word known to man. there were some "nigggas" thrown around too. you can already guess where this is going.

she starts to slap him and lands the first couple right on his face. slapping leads to punching, and a couple of seconds later, he's on the floor. he never once lays a hand on her.

nobody tries to stop her. luckily, my stop came up right on time. i leave quickly, and it seems everybody's as far as away from her as possible. many leave on the next stop and switch cars.

really sad, when it comes down to it.

as i was waiting for the downtown 6 train the other day, a young black couple was trying to get through the turnstiles

the girl got through first. her boyfriend was trying to get through, but apparently, the card wasn't working. she flies off the handle, and tells him to keep swiping.

the guy, obviously embarrassed and shook, starts swiping the metrocard, 10 times max. this pisses her off even more. she starts screaming, and takes the card from him, and swipes it for him. he gets through. some more screaming ensues and she yells that he just wasted money, what with all his swiping.

as the 6 train comes, they both get on. as the doors close, she starts screaming at him even louder. all eyes are on them, and as he tries to calmly respond back to her, she one ups her yelling. she calls him "stupid", "ass", "mothafucka", and every curse word known to man. there were some "nigggas" thrown around too. you can already guess where this is going.

she starts to slap him and lands the first couple right on his face. slapping leads to punching, and a couple of seconds later, he's on the floor. he never once lays a hand on her.

nobody tries to stop her. luckily, my stop came up right on time. i leave quickly, and it seems everybody's as far as away from her as possible. many leave on the next stop and switch cars.

And this is why alot of my black friends stick to white\asian women

I was here for this, I think I even show up walking past the video.

And this is why alot of my black friends stick to white\asian women

I saw an asian version of a similar story not long ago. weak guys always attract these crazy bitches for some reason.:confused:

did you get a free bouncy ride

You bet your ass I did.

Not from him though.

i'll repeat:

Friday. 11pm. Lorimer Stop

This guy:

3436661718_965e559672.jpg

The sign says "Free Bouncy Rides"

Saw a fat dude eat, out of the box, a whole large pizza with tons of toppings. He made a mess, but good lord, did he not give a flying fuck.

cM4uPmgahFo

E Train

on the train using using iphone.. crackhead comes up to me and tells me to stop taking pictures of him with my camera... then tells me to put it away or else he will break my phone..

only in new york.

Crowded 14th St Union Sq stop on 6 train ( everyone is on top of each other)

Guy : Yo, you too close to me son

Me : What the fuck you said?

Guy : Nothing.. those beads you have on your wrist are prayer beats right ?

Me : (-_-)