Robin Williams

tokyo someday

Quote:

It never ceases to crack me up how celebs get free stuff.....they have loads of tin and get endless free shit, I think we all have to work on some fame.

--- Original message by andewhall on Jan 18, 2006 03:15 PM

Always found that irony hilarious. The more you make the less you have to pay.

Quote:
Quote:

My uncle sent me this picture of him with robin williams from last night in Toronto.

87404329_54b56479e5.jpg?v=0

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Jan 16, 2006 09:41 AM

thats an XLarge reversible puffy. wonder if he got it from Capsule.

--- Original message by aDj on Jan 17, 2006 12:39 PM

Oh god...is ROBING SWEATING! IN THE PUFFY? NOOOOOOOOOOO.

• 8 months later...
yah, i think she's pulling it off fine. ridiculous, oversized, monogram baby clothes will obviously look better on girls than boys.

i agree completely.

while i think biggie looks alright i think he looks much better dressed to the nines.

and how is mandy not pulling that off? cause she is a cute white girl? looks fine to me. regardless of the hype or supposed "street cred" its still just a hoody and some sneakers. she looks cute and wears that stuff better than most ive seen it on actually.

Guest Fade to Black

i'm surprised that people are so nonchalantly acknowledging that pic of Biggie in Bape without realizing the impact/timing of that shit...if Biggie wore Bape, that means he was in on that way before Pharrell and that shit should've caught on back then (yes i know about the Beastie Boys but as far as black culture goes apparently a lot of people credit Pharrell for repping that first in the most high profile, mainstream circle of musicians).

i'm surprised that people are so nonchalantly acknowledging that pic of Biggie in Bape without realizing the impact/timing of that shit...if Biggie wore Bape, that means he was in on that way before Pharrell and that shit should've caught on back then (yes i know about the Beastie Boys but as far as black culture goes apparently a lot of people credit Pharrell for repping that first in the most high profile, mainstream circle of musicians).

so if biggie was wearing it it had to be what... 95? shit. how long has bape been around?