Kyoto - Hiroshima - Osaka

andreas

lol. nice, sybaritical.

anyhoo. sneakers and junk? in tokyo.. go down i think the street's called jingumae? it's the same street where bape busy work shop is on. just go around there. you'll find a lot of neat shops. what really helped me get an idea of where everything was, i printed out the superfuture maps figured out where i was and went on from there.

oh yeah! and in kyoto, just scour through kyoto station. hella stores.

Edited by samsikle on Jan 11, 2006 at 03:32 PM

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's in Loftman Coop Kyoto, on Teramachi dori. Can't really miss it if you walk into Teramachi from Shijo dori, there's like 3 different Loftman and Coop shops in a row there. 

went today and unfortunately they didn't have much at all, like two pairs of trousers, one shirt and the same tiger camo blazer i've seen everywhere. the stores are cool though, one of them seemed to be almost entirely dedicated to patagonia haha.

Edited by conqueror

One interesting fashion trend (?) is kaji kaji. It's a Japanese fashion magazine kinda like free and easy but the vast majority of the readers and contributors are from the Kansai region. Loft man is the è–地 for those who subscribe to that lifestyle.