Japanhookup - JP bidding/buying service!

japanhookup

Hey everyone!

I'd like to thank you for all your continued support. We are now celebrating our 3rd year of providing the best proxy service online!

We know we've been on hiatus for for the last couple of months but we're back in action and ready for ordering.

USER INFO TIPS

- Yahoo auctions! - As a security measure to keep things running smoothly, we'll be taking auction deposits reflecting your max bid.

**PLEASE NOTE** being that it takes 5-7 days for Paypal payments to clear into my Japanese account, I highly recommend sending lump-sum deposits ahead of time so you'll never miss those last minute finds. It would be like setting up an account with me where you can purchase or withdraw your funds. All funds deposited will be accounted for, and if unused, can be refunded via paypal instantly without any fees. I do this now with many of my customers and it works beautifully. I often offer discounts with this method because it saves me a lot of headache.

-All online retail orders - we've added more credit cards to make concessions for larger orders now! Our buying power is essentially limitless now. The retail ordering process will stay the same. All retail orders will only be placed once paid for in full.

-Rates + Methods of Payment

Our rate varies with each order. Most rates fall from 10% - 14% of your order total which includes ALL PAYPAL FEES (~3%). Feel free to email me with your links for a more accurate quote.

I currently except Paypal. For those situated in the USA, with access to a Washington Mutual Bank/CHASE, please contact me for payment options (cheaper).

UPCOMING NEWS

We will be working on a brand new website this year to make our service even more user friendly and accessible.

Here's what we're shooting for:

-New brand name with unique look and feel

-Ultra efficient user experience

-We're talking to some hand selected brands in hopes of creating our very own ONLINE STORE

-We're working with translators to include other languages and consumer markets

-Lifestyle articles from people with pulses on all things cool

-Collaborative projects with charities and microlending channels

-Same great online proxy service!Stay tuned for more!

Please feel free to contact me anytime for info, quotes, and orders.

Tan

Email: [email protected]

Paypal: [email protected]

SuFu: japanhookup (NO PMs please)

Yahoo auction ID: gabaitan

Tell your friends!

-Tan

• 4 months later...