VOTE: BAN XenoX101? Y/N

jeepster

Ban XenoX101?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Ban XenoX101?

• Yes, please
    • No, let's keep him around for a chuckle and hope he learns something (which he never will)
    • Lets stop the lynch mob/sheep mentality that is as annoying as XenoX101 himself

Let's put it to a vote. XenoX101, it has become abundantly clear that you are the worst of the worst, and truly contribute nothing to Superfuture except inane drivel and the occasional LOL at your stupidity as an internet persona. If I were you, I'd leave before you get banned and try to embrace a life OFF the internet because it seems you are a fellow who lives vicariously through the internet, regardless of whether it is a fashion forum, teen sex forum, bestiality forum, or any of the like. You need to get a life, mate, and we're gonna put it to a vote if we can help you with that - so ban XenoX101 in an effort to better both Superfuture collectively as well as XenoX101's life?

Yes/No poll.

jhaime9 got banned with a lot less posts and neg. Just don't understand the double standard of him getting banned so quickly while X gets a free ride.

j9 was annoying, but actually started a little discussion in superfashion. Which is more than can be said of the entirety of the content of X's posts.

its not like this is going to get him banned. If you clown faggots wouldnt make such a big deal about him, i.e. THIS, it would not be such a big distraction having him post here.

i actually agree with this and was going to post to this effect, but i was afraid the phrase 'clown faggots' would get me in trouble

as i said, though, i think we're now past the point of no return

off with his head

if people would just let him integrate into the sufu community, I believe he would be fine. Not just automatically attack him because it's him.

the entire reason that people hate him is because of his failure to integrate. he posted shit waywts and then argued against all criticism, etc etc

she said you don't understand what i said.

i said no no no you're wrong

when i was a boooooooooooooooy

everything was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

everything was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

i said

even though you know what you know

i know that i'm ready to leaaaaave

'cause you're making me feel like i've never been born

the kid is good for lolz in the fact he can not be beat back with the amazing amounts of hate shown... so i dont mind him for being him in that regard.

his suicide talk made me feel he has problems and should be removed.

little from column A little from column B.