Robert Geller Fall 2009

mouko

Ahh, thanks joey

I'd been scouring the interwebs looking for details and reverted to asking Mouschisdsdiiii whatever his user name is who works at Geller for details.

Ordered the massive parka in L, so I should be good.

as for the smalls - pretty sure they sold out already. >_<

emixam - I wear a 50-52 and that Bomber fit me great.

(think it was sz 50)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have everything in small at bloomingdales on 59st in ny. you can always make a phone order. so many things from levis collection are fantastic.

not sure if anyone dropped the news yet, but bloomingdales is also carrying the regular Robert Geller line now.

only the 59th st store or the one in soho also?

59th and SF have the largest stocks. If 59th runs out, I should be able to get a hold of stuff for you guys. We've have a lot of people asking about it, so I don't expect it to last long.

Woah so rad!! I'll go check in NYC this weekend :o The stock here has been weak so far, maybe this will bump it up :D

they have everything in small at bloomingdales on 59st in ny. you can always make a phone order. so many things from levis collection are fantastic.

not sure if anyone dropped the news yet, but bloomingdales is also carrying the regular Robert Geller line now.[/quote]

oh fuck, yes!

My gf used to work there and is still able to get a discount at the 59th St location.

I havent shopped there in ages though.

This was posted in the Sales thread, but here's the link to Hejfina, where they're selling the RG Fencing shirt for $144 because they're going out of business. Bought one in a 44 this morning:

http://www.hejfina.com/men/designers/Robert-Geller/

(note: they only have grey and i called and they said they won't be getting any more RG in stock)

ha!

bought one this morning as well.

looks like a 52 is left.

This was posted in the Sales thread, but here's the link to Hejfina, where they're selling the RG Fencing shirt for $144 because they're going out of business. Bought one in a 44 this morning:

http://www.hejfina.com/men/designers/Robert-Geller/

(note: they only have grey and i called and they said they won't be getting any more RG in stock)

Pretty good quality for the price. The denim jackets and jeans are by far the highlights of the collection, but overall, it's really not that bad. And at least you aren't paying RG pricepoints for anything.

how does the mod coat fit?

the fit from the model on bloomingdale doesnt seem too flattering, but the official RG shoot looked amazing.

ha!

bought one this morning as well.

looks like a 52 is left.

Yeah, I dont even want it in gray...but who cares for that price. Maybe I can find someone with black or white who wants to trade. RIP Hejfina!

a.s.